Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Please, if you're bad, stay out of h2a

OP Duuuhh

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Your not the only one!
That's the way games work, you can't push out players who aren't as good as you. Sure it can get annoying if it's all the time but right now I'm one of those players. I didn't play the Halo 2 MP originally so it's a whole new arena for me that I have yet to get used to. If your as good as you make out to be you should rise through the ranks quickly, which probably means you won't get matched with players with lower skill levels.
If someone wants to play in H2A then they are going to do so. I am sure it is frustrating but understand this is to be fun. Don't worry about or judge someone because they are bring you down with a score like 2-18. We are all here to have fun.
they will never become good tho if we push em off an out tho. and my level got reset this morning, any one know why
Keep playing, eventually you will get to a rank that only good players are bracketed in.
No. I am bad and I know it. I started playing at Halo 4, because I had my 360 late 2010, way after Halo 3 and Reach were out of the way, and I never really played much of the 4, but I liked the feel, and I buyed MCC because this was the opportunity for me to see why people love SO MUCH these games, and I completely understand, and I always liked FPS games, but I was never the best in these games, my friends were always better than me. So now that I can play all these wonderful maps, remastered or not with my friends or not, I will play any game mode I want. Sorry in advance to be in your team, I'm there to have fun. And also, what's wrong to be in top in the leaderboards ?
Maybe you need to play better so you get matched up with Higher Ranked players. That is the point of ranked matches, is to see how good you are and always play with people of your skill level. A sign of a good matchmaking system is when you only win roughly 50% of the time. As you win, or perform better you'll separate from those "bad" players and move on, while they will play with their skill. Its a fine system, once people get some matches in and matchmaking is fixed it'll work perfectly.
You cannot dictate what others wish to play.

Otherwise the description of the ranked play list would say, "No noobs allowed..."

If you don't like 'carrying' the team, quit, no one is stopping you.
I know your pain op. I'm always getting over 20 kills yet still lose games.
Obviously the matchmaking isn't working as intended if your getting low rank players in your team.
lol dude the reason you do well is because bad people are on the other team
oh no here comes the fun police i play for the fun ranked or unranked, want a real rank you can show off join the army
H2A: Serious Bidness for Serious Peoples.
Ah man. Once the matchmaking issues are resolved I cannot wait to see these forums filled with threads like these just like the old days on Bungie.net! Talk about really experiencing things just as they were 10 years ago!

Much like back then, your only solution going forward OP (and anyone else with a similar mindset) is to join up with friends or search out and join a clan of people you know and can trust as teammates. Otherwise you're leaving it up to pure luck (or lackthereof) whenever you go into any team playlist. You can't dictate who can or can't play in a public playlist that's available for all. The only thing you can control going into a game is who your teammates are before searching for matches....so focus on that instead of being shocked at getting paired up with terrible players every now and then.
Too bad your K/D is trash.
This thread is ridiculous, let people play whatever they want.
That's what makes this game fun to me. The other day I had to get 34 of our team's 50 kills, and we won by one kill. The skill level of each player won't be correctly determined in the system until they fix the matchmaking issues they have right now.
Keep playing, eventually you will get to a rank that only good players are bracketed in.
This. If you only could go back to when Bungie reset the ranks in Halo 2. It was either you were playing with pros or noobs.
How about this? People can play whatever they want because it's a video and its sole purpose is for enjoyment, and you can stop being a -Yoink-.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7