Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Please Never Vote For Halo 1 or 2 in BTB

OP Dragoneye VII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13
P00TY wrote:
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY I MADE A "REMASTERED" VIDEO SO THIS WAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRV31M2KCO4

Unless of course you don't know how to read in which case sucks to be you. Or by some miracle you already understood what was going on.
They weren't even looking at you on those first couple of respawns. You had enough time to bounce. Cry more...
In only the first spawn where my course of action was to OH MY GOD

TRY TO KILL THE GUY
Lol this exactly what I always imagined is going through a noobs head when they dive off the top of prisoner or derelict, or run across hangem on respawn assault rifling the first guy they see.

"OMG I must make them feel the wrath of dragoneye, bringer of assault rifle death"

Like a dog when he sees a squirrel, they just can't resist going for it.
Oh i'm sorry oh wise military commander who is always calm no matter the situation.

Please teach me your ways so I may play the horrible ports of Halo 1 and 2 better.
Come on now, don't be that guy. Don't blame the game for your horrible play/decisions.
Baron Kit wrote:
Stop voting for h4 and I'll stop voting on h1 and 2
Which means everyone will be able to play the best Halo ever, Halo 3. I can get behind this.
This is why I rant about this community.
You rant about people playing a good game?
Halo 3....good? Must be jokeing.

LOL. You suck at Halo.
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
Stop voting for h4 and I'll stop voting on h1 and 2
Which means everyone will be able to play the best Halo ever, Halo 3. I can get behind this.
This is why I rant about this community.
You rant about people playing a good game?
Halo 3....good? Must be jokeing.
Halo 3 is easily the worst game in this collection now that ordinances are removed from Halo 4.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. Do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
P00TY wrote:
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY I MADE A "REMASTERED" VIDEO SO THIS WAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

Unless of course you don't know how to read in which case sucks to be you. Or by some miracle you already understood what was going on.
They weren't even looking at you on those first couple of respawns. You had enough time to bounce. Cry more...

TRY TO KILL THE GUY
Lol this exactly what I always imagined is going through a noobs head when they dive off the top of prisoner or derelict, or run across hangem on respawn assault rifling the first guy they see.

"OMG I must make them feel the wrath of dragoneye, bringer of assault rifle death"

Oh i'm sorry oh wise military commander who is always calm no matter the situation.

Please teach me your ways so I may play the horrible ports of Halo 1 and 2 better.
How do you know what's horrible about them. From what I've seen it's clearly not experience. There's nothing in that video other than the lag in the first game (which u still ran around the entire time with your assualt rifle out btw) that wouldn't play out exactly the same for you on lan.

Probably worse, because you would die even quicker when people that actually use the pistol have no lag to deal with.
P00TY wrote:
P00TY wrote:

TRY TO KILL THE GUY

How do you know what's horrible about them. From what I've seen it's clearly not experience. There's nothing in that video other than the lag in the first game (which u still ran around the entire time with your assualt rifle out btw) that wouldn't play out exactly the same for you on lan.

Probably worse, because you would die even quicker when people that actually use the pistol have no lag to deal with.
Blöde -Yoink-
Depends how you look at it, really. Halo 3 is slow, it has slow turn, base speed is like playing Halo underwater. Then you have Halo 1, its quick, quick kill times (unless you're sprinting in a straight line with a AR), Power ups and weapons respawn quick so you have to move around all the time. I love Halo 2 as well which will annoy most Halo 1 guys but the heart wants what the heart want, Yano?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. Do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
You sound like a 10 year old that plays as a dino and screams into the mic constantly.
Hexor wrote:
You sound like a 10 year old that plays as a dino and screams into the mic constantly.
No just a mad Halo fan.
K.

Also, get laughed out of B.net? Lol
Hexor wrote:
No just a bad at Halo fan.
Fixed
P00TY wrote:
No just a bad at Halo fan.
Fixed
No
The people are gonna vote for what they wanna play... Nice try anyway
don't know what to tell you, that's never happened to me.

but than my xbox is DMZ so i should never have this problem.
Heres what i got out of this post. "Ahem ahem cough gets a drink guys i really really suck at this game and its just not fair please dont ever vote for these game types since i suck at it so bad but if you keep voting im just gonna make a post and -Yoink- about it and try to get people to join me" rant over. i really just cant stand people like this. Solution hang on you might want to sit down for this. Have you thought about a different game type without these games in it? DOH I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS ANY. -Yoink-
That's your connection. Whenever I play it it runs extremely smooth. And also, you are freaking lucky you even got to play that map. No one EVER votes for it. But there's no reason to tell people not to vote for these games. Maybe do what I do and make sure your NAT is open before you even start playing.
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
themanss22 wrote:
I really wish more people would have a brain and understand the reason why I made this thread was to complain about the horrible spawns and latency in Halo 1 and 2.

Instead a majority of the posters are just ignoring that entirely or are just too stupid to understand it.

Bungie made Halo CE and halo 2 not 343, this is the reason why there trying to fix it because they don't have the engine that Bungie had.

Could just shut up.

You don't know what you are talking about and you don't know proper English. Just stop please.

Why should I? Because your mad that fact someone here to tell there opinion. If you don't want people to backlash you then you shouldn't made this forum in the first place.

No it's not that it's just you are so wrong it hurts my head.

I'm so wrong because I hurt your head, what are you -yoinking- cry baby. I don't have time to arguing with some -yoinking- cry baby just because they butt hurt over the fact they got destroy. I'm done, later you -yoinking- -yoink- head. You only put "never play halo CE and Halo 2" while you didn't example why.

First off I've said why multiple times
Secondly
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED A HALO GAME YET YOU HAVE MARINE ONYX ON THE FORUMS

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

It either your not looking at my gaming record or your being a -yoinking- idiot. I have play the MCC does that count? YES. How do have problem just because I have a marine onyx? Holy -yoink- now your acting like a -yoink-hole by bring up my gaming record when it have nothing to do with this argument.

No you don't have any record of playing any Halo game. My theory is your just some poor Indian guy MS pays to defend 343's stupidity on it's forums.

WTF, What you racist? -yoink- you and your racist -yoink-. See you didn't even go to gaming record this mean your lazy and a dumb-yoink- because I have been playing the halo mcc you stupid -yoink-. My theory is that your some racist punk who assault because of there race.

Why am I racist for calling your out on your BS?

Because you don't know what color am I you dumb -yoink-. I hope the monitor see this so they lock this stupid-yoink-

How is this even relevant I pitched a theory which by the way you are freaking out seems more and more true. But apparently that makes me racist? I don't understand.

I'm not freaking out, your just being a -yoinking- idiot because you didn't even look at my gaming record and also your bring up some racist -yoink- in the forum when we don't need more racism in the internet. Go back and read what you just said idiot.

1. I am looking at it right now it is saying you have never played any Halo game and along with that if you did you would have some form of gamerscore
2. When did I say anything racist?
3. Stop freaking out

Ok now you lying. I have play the master chief collection and your making up -yoinking- story that I didn't play halo mcc.

http://i.imgur.com/s7AthJM.png

I don't believe this -yoink- it either you photo shop or just a bug.

Yeah sure, it's a bug. :^)

-_- It is a bug you -yoink-.

Prove me wrong then.
Here
Oh now you're just trolling.
Said the guy who act like a -yoink- baby, and how am I trolling I just show you proof.

Does anyone find this guy pathetic, not knowing this is real.
Act like a -yoinking- adult. Telling to go end there life is pathetic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13