Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Please Never Vote For Halo 1 or 2 in BTB

OP Dragoneye VII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
I've never had a game with this much lag in any of the Halos, even CE. The real problem with CE is the betrayals...
Mostly grenade spams and the annoying team-mate who snipes you for taking his kill.
lol there won't be any playlists if people keep saying not to play them lol. "get rid of CE!". "remove BTB!", "remove H3!"
Stop Voting for Halo 3 its broken.
Maximus AB wrote:
Stop Voting for Halo 3 its broken.
It's not broken it's just bad.
themanss22 wrote:
Here
Oh now you're just trolling.
Apoll0 wrote:
I know the solution... play something other than BTB?
BTB is the only decent playlist though.
You could of easily avoided a lot of those deaths in CE if you didn't just mindlessly run towards the team every time you spawned. Instead of moving forward in a straight line try strafing a bit more.
The best course of action there was to run at them and try to kill them. I couldn't go backwards there was a wall, I couldn't go up those ladders cause someone was up there and I would have died going up there. At the time that was the best and only thing I could really do.

Also it was my hope that pushing up enough would change the spawns.
More noob speak. You couldve survived every one of those spawns. On sidewinder half of them their back was turned and u mindlessly ran at them firing the assault rifle to "change the spawns" lol. Explain to me how, by you always being dead and therefore not giving your team bad spawns, solid plan.

The one on prisoner simple, set down your hot pocket, and drop off, instead of yet again, assault rifle charging them.
P00TY wrote:
You could of easily avoided a lot of those deaths in CE if you didn't just mindlessly run towards the team every time you spawned. Instead of moving forward in a straight line try strafing a bit more.
The best course of action there was to run at them and try to kill them. I couldn't go backwards there was a wall, I couldn't go up those ladders cause someone was up there and I would have died going up there. At the time that was the best and only thing I could really do.

More noob speak. You couldve survived every one of those spawns. On sidewinder half of them their back was turned and u mindlessly ran at them firing the assault rifle to "change the spawns" lol. Explain to me how, by you always being dead and therefore not giving your team bad spawns, solid plan.

The one on prisoner simple, set down your hot pocket, and drop off, instead of yet again, assault rifle charging them.
You call me the noob but you called Timberland Sidewinder.

Also please stop ignoring the fact that spawning an enemy that has his sights on you isn't a bad thing. Take for example the blues spawned right in front of my rocket hog cannon.
They both have similar bases. And you could've thrown grenades to make them weak, so a teammate couldve cleaned them up or switched to your pistol while coming out of black screen. You couldve done a number of things other than run at them with the assault rifle.
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY I MADE A "REMASTERED" VIDEO SO THIS WAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRV31M2KCO4

Unless of course you don't know how to read in which case sucks to be you. Or by some miracle you already understood what was going on.
P00TY wrote:

You call me the noob but you called Timberland Sidewinder.

Also please stop ignoring the fact that spawning an enemy that has his sights on you isn't a bad thing. Take for example the blues spawned right in front of my rocket hog cannon.
Got me there. Never played timberland, and I haven't played sidewinder in a few years. Sure looks like sidewinders base. Don't play btb, gets boring killing noobs that run in straight lines with the assault rifle on large maps.
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY I MADE A "REMASTERED" VIDEO SO THIS WAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

Unless of course you don't know how to read in which case sucks to be you. Or by some miracle you already understood what was going on.
They weren't even looking at you on those first couple of respawns. You had enough time to bounce. Cry more...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

They weren't even looking at you on those first couple of respawns. You had enough time to bounce. Cry more...
In only the first spawn where my course of action was to OH MY GOD

TRY TO KILL THE GUY

He was trying to change the spawns with his mighty assault rifle.
P00TY wrote:

He was trying to change the spawns with his mighty assault rifle.
lol

TRY TO KILL THE GUY
Lol this exactly what I always imagined is going through a noobs head when they dive off the top of prisoner or derelict, or run across hangem on respawn assault rifling the first guy they see.

"OMG I must make them feel the wrath of dragoneye, bringer of assault rifle death"

Like a dog when he sees a squirrel, they just can't resist going for it.
P00TY wrote:

TRY TO KILL THE GUY
Lol this exactly what I always imagined is going through a noobs head when they dive off the top of prisoner or derelict, or run across hangem on respawn assault rifling the first guy they see.

"OMG I must make them feel the wrath of dragoneye, bringer of assault rifle death"

Like a dog when he sees a squirrel, they just can't resist going for it.
Oh i'm sorry oh wise military commander who is always calm no matter the situation.

Please teach me your ways so I may play the horrible ports of Halo 1 and 2 better.
Stop voting for h4 and I'll stop voting on h1 and 2
Which means everyone will be able to play the best Halo ever, Halo 3. I can get behind this.
This is why I rant about this community.
Baron Kit wrote:
Stop voting for h4 and I'll stop voting on h1 and 2
Which means everyone will be able to play the best Halo ever, Halo 3. I can get behind this.
This is why I rant about this community.
You rant about people playing a good game?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13