Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Please please please separate these playlist, BTB

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Especially! So tired of H3 winning the vote so often. It wouldn't be so bad it H3 actually played well in MCC but it doesn't. It's the worse playing Halo. Heck I would be happy if they just separated H3 btb and left the rest in one. Hopefully the 2018 patch separates the playlist
There needs to be an objective based BTB and a TS based BTB as well.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Would be nice but doubt the population is enough to go that far.
LethalQ wrote:
Especially! So tired of H3 winning the vote so often. It wouldn't be so bad it H3 actually played well in MCC but it doesn't. It's the worse playing Halo. Heck I would be happy if they just separated H3 btb and left the rest in one. Hopefully the 2018 patch separates the playlist
If you see me on Halo MCC message me and join up with my group.
The way I see it, there are two options to address the alarming lack of equal representation of the games in the MCC. Either the cross game playlists need to be removed or voting should be replaced with vetoing or removed entirely. Halo 3 absolutely dominates all of these playlists, and there is a noticeably higher number of quitters on average in CE, H2, and H4 than in H3. 60% of the last 25 BTB matches I have played have been Halo 3, specifically on Valhalla, Rat's Nest, and Last Resort. Of those matches, I have finished a total of 3 CE matches and there have been at least 4 quitters each time.
LethalQ wrote:
It might be patched but you could also go in with a group of 7 other friends to control the vote on what maps to play
LethalQ wrote:
It might be patched but you could also go in with a group of 7 other friends to control the vote on what maps to play
Not that easy to do with MCC population being what it is and most don't seem to accept game invites. Wish MCC would at least have the party up option that we used to have, then maybe it would be easier to get a group together.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Not that easy to do with MCC population being what it is and most don't seem to accept game invites. Wish MCC would at least have the party up option that we used to have, then maybe it would be easier to get a group together.
It varies from person to person. I have enough friends to do so. I assumed that people who play MCC, regularly, would have some as well
LethalQ wrote:
If you see me on Halo MCC message me and join up with my group.
Cool. I just want H CE, H2 and H2A primarily. It's tough getting a group together. I must admit I stopped accepting game invites myself because most the time they came from players not even playing the playlist I was in.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It varies from person to person. I have enough friends to do so. I assumed that people who play MCC, regularly, would have some as well
I do shift work so I can be online at different times so I dont have regular players to team up with. That and I like playing solo so I can play at my own pace and what ever playlist I happen to want to play. Most groups don't like players like me that like to float around playlist and even Halo games. I don't play any thing in particular regularly like most seem to do.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I do shift work so I can be online at different times so I dont have regular players to team up with. That and I like playing solo so I can play at my own pace and what ever playlist I happen to want to play. Most groups don't like players like me that like to float around playlist and even Halo games. I don't play any thing in particular regularly like most seem to do.
Fair points
Mr Vacha wrote:
For whatever it's worth, I agree. I've had the same idea for a while.
I agree. Lost count how many times Halo 3 voted only playing Halo 2, CEA, 2A and 4 like 20 times oppose to roughly 40 Halo 3 games.

Oh yeah! I encountered you in MCC! If you remember the first one being Halo 2 and the last two being Halo 4.
I agree. Lost count how many times Halo 3 voted only playing Halo 2, CEA, 2A and 4 like 20 times oppose to roughly 40 Halo 3 games.

Oh yeah! I encountered you in MCC! If you remember the first one being Halo 2 and the last two being Halo 4.
Yeah I recognize your gamer tag. The last time I played MCC I earned my first ban for quitting out when H3 won the vote. It's sad to see death island not winning votes when you are lucky enough to see it up for voting. But odds are we are stuck with cross game playlist. I never seen them even hint on separating them.
I agree im sick of H3
D1mitrisGR wrote:
I agree im sick of H3
As am I though it rarely comes up for me anymore because I play with a full team so we control the vote
I love CE BTB but I just can't bring myself to playing BTB because how rarely CE wins the vote. I'd really like to see separated playlists or at least vetoing system if the current population can't sustain them.
I love CE BTB but I just can't bring myself to playing BTB because how rarely CE wins the vote. I'd really like to see separated playlists or at least vetoing system if the current population can't sustain them.
Funny, I just played CE a few times tonight in my couple games.
Nadesicle wrote:
Lucky you.
Nadesicle wrote:
Lucky you.
Yeah, I understand the desire though majority of the time. I love Halo 3 and would play it every game. But when I play any social playlist, especially BTB, I enjoy CE and H2 a ton more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2