Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] PLEASE REMOVE HALO 5 CUTSCENE FROM HALO 2

OP STEELBARBER

We gotta start a petition or something because this is getting out of hand. There is now another blind playthrough of someone seeing the beginning Halo 5 cutscene that spoils the Arbiters entire story before Halo 2 even STARTS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkyzy7Kc1w
bro, this same post was made yesterday. isnt it against rules or guidelines to post two things so close to each other? just checked and yessir, duplicate posts. but really man check before you post like the other one was underneath this one.
Noseos wrote:
bro, this same post was made yesterday. isnt it against rules or guidelines to post two things so close to each other? just checked and yessir, duplicate posts. but really man check before you post like the other one was underneath this one.
Apologies I didn't even care to check other posts. I thought this was a rare topic.
However, it makes me feel better I'm not the only one voicing this problem. I mean, what better way is there to get this attention?
Noseos wrote:
Apologies I didn't even care to check other posts. I thought this was a rare topic.
However, it makes me feel better I'm not the only one voicing this problem. I mean, what better way is there to get this attention?
every time you comment on a post, it gets bumps to the top of the forums man, comment on the other post
Noseos wrote:
"Ι'm sorry, I'm an irresponsible person who whines about an unimportant thing and doesn't even want to check for previous threads."

Needless to say, I reported this.
Skip. Button.
No petitions