Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Possible MCC Reach achievements

OP Buckley007

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
5G “Can’t REACH it?”- complete the Reach campaign on solo LASO, on LIVE, with no deaths, no shots fired or granades thrown and under three hours.
Add a LASO and Speed run achievement for Reach. Now that you can no longer share LASO achievements we can separate the people who did LASO legit from the people who got it from someone else.
Does that really matter? If you got it legit that's great but it's not like you're getting anything special from 343 or a shout out for getting the laso achievements legit.If I recall you were also one of the people who gave me crap for asking people if they would share the checkpoints with me
It's more of a people bragging I did LASO and you didn't bleh bleh etc. when they they actually didn't type of thing that's bugs me. I mean it must of been a big enough of an issue that 343 fixed the glitch to give the achievement out.
ronnie42 wrote:
If there adding achievements then I'd rather stick to the legendary achievements, avoid adding LASO or 3 hour achievements because those are kind of exhausting...it's bad enough trying to figure out how I'm supposed to do the same for H1,2.
3 hr chievements aren't terrible especially for halo 3,odst,and 4 because you can do 4 player co op,I'll agree about halo 1 and 2 though
Yeh that's why only mentioned 1,2 since it's sort of a pain to get....I still remember trying to do LASO on Reach, it was sort of annoying since 1 time I literally got to the end of the mission then was blown up by a grunt with a fuel rod.
Obviously the original achievements should be implemented, but other than that I'd say the more the merrier.
I agree. Definitely keep the originals, but add a few more that weren’t there when it came out. Like some others have said, add some Easter egg achievements! Plenty of those to find.
CrazeTurk wrote:
5G “Can’t REACH it?”- complete the Reach campaign on solo LASO, on LIVE, with no deaths, no shots fired or granades thrown and under three hours.
....who hurt you?

Seriously though, that would be AWFUL. xD
I hope they don't add too many impossible achievements, I did a all the speedruns solo except Halo 3 and I got all 600 achievements. I don't want to have to practice speedruns and laso for another Halo game or get my 100% wrecked. 😞
I'm sure more achievements will be added. Legendary 3 hours I won't mind but I don't want to do anymore LASO campaigns. Just literally sucks the life out of you. Hopefully coop Legendary instead of a solo Legendary achievement like they did in H4 and H5. I want to see it all be social and fun achievements.
Mr Vacha wrote:
I'm sure more achievements will be added. Legendary 3 hours I won't mind but I don't want to do anymore LASO campaigns. Just literally sucks the life out of you. Hopefully coop Legendary instead of a solo Legendary achievement like they did in H4 and H5. I want to see it all be social and fun achievements.
Pretty much agree with everything you said, I wouldn't mind a solo legendary campaign though.
Achievement: "Those Wraiths are a nightmare".
Description: manage to finish an individual Legendary mission without leaving any Covenant troops alive by only meleeing. Vehicles are forbidden for you.

Achievement: "That's a real teammate".
Description: save all citizens and soldiers in Exodus until the end of the mission.

Achievement: "Wildlife".
Description: discover the hidden bear bag in the multiplayer map.

Achievement: "Getting self-invitated".
Description: in New Alexandria, press all necessary buttons, come back to the Dance Club and enjoy!

Achievement: "Old roots".
Description: load and finish a 4v4 custom game in the remastered Ivory Tower map.

I'd also suggest to change the original DLC achievements, to allow people to unlock them in whatever map they want, or at least increase DLC maps weightimg to get a chance to play them; it was hard to enjoy them back in time.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
If there adding achievements then I'd rather stick to the legendary achievements, avoid adding LASO or 3 hour achievements because those are kind of exhausting...it's bad enough trying to figure out how I'm supposed to do the same for H1,2.
3 hr chievements aren't terrible especially for halo 3,odst,and 4 because you can do 4 player co op,I'll agree about halo 1 and 2 though
Yeh that's why only mentioned 1,2 since it's sort of a pain to get....I still remember trying to do LASO on Reach, it was sort of annoying since 1 time I literally got to the end of the mission then was blown up by a grunt with a fuel rod.
Look up nak3d eli,zombie stomp 08,and halo completionist for laso guides and speed runs
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Look up nak3d eli,zombie stomp 08,and halo completionist for laso guides and speed runs
That's still exhausting, time consuming, and pretty much unobtainable for any casual player to achieve.
Jackuin wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
That's still exhausting, time consuming, and pretty much unobtainable for any casual player to achieve.
They go in depth and actually simplify alot of it for you,especially halo completionist
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Sure....but some times there not easy to pull off...and I know of them because I've watched them before.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Sure....but some times there not easy to pull off...and I know of them because I've watched them before.
Which is why I cant do halo 1 or 2 in under 3 hrs.Some of that luck they have is just ridiculous
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Which is why I cant do halo 1 or 2 in under 3 hrs.Some of that luck they have is just ridiculous
Exactly, I did 1 and 2 under 3 hours but it was time consuming, and it would take sometimes upward of 5 hours spent getting good on a single mission before doing a real run of it.
Jackuin wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Exactly, I did 1 and 2 under 3 hours but it was time consuming, and it would take sometimes upward of 5 hours spent getting good on a single mission before doing a real run of it.
Halo 2 has 13 missions and I'm ok with the times on like 5 missions and those arent even the hard ones gravemind,regret,metropolis, are just ridiculous
How about achievements for each of the data pads. I’d also like to see challenge based achievements like completing certain missions while not using a certain weapon or armor ability. Something like that. And as much as I’d hate for it to happen, I’d be (reluctantly) ok with another LASO achievement.
How about achievements for each of the data pads. I’d also like to see challenge based achievements like completing certain missions while not using a certain weapon or armor ability. Something like that. And as much as I’d hate for it to happen, I’d be (reluctantly) ok with another LASO achievement.
Good call with the data pads, I completely forgot about those.

Since we are getting firefight, maybe they can add a few achievements for that. Killionaire, obtaining a high score, surviving a whole set, killing only grunts?
Getting into Halseys lab should be an achievement
It would only be right for them to add LASO, 3 Hour Legendary, Par Times, Par Score achievements. It would go with their current achievement theme given they have done it with ODST when it was added to MCC at a later time upon initial MCC release.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3