1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
And what's about black screen in h2? When the host left the game. Everyone lose the match.
I hate when that happens.
Do you think if we gave 343 1 million dollars they would give us an update the very next day?
Probably not.
If they do update it, I hope they put an FFA Playlist, Full Armor Customization, and DLC Skins. But I'm pretty sure that they'll just fix the crashes and stuff like that.
That stuff is like 99% never happening. Who knows, 343 may come full circle but they probably won't.
it was constructed by multiple teams, some of which no longer exist. @ske7ch343

we'd be lucky if 10% of the bugs will be fixed, in that case i would rather be told now mcc is abandoned because it's pointless to keep things dragging on
it was constructed by multiple teams, some of which no longer exist. @ske7ch343we'd be lucky if 10% of the bugs will be fixed, in that case i would rather be told now mcc is abandoned because it's pointless to keep things dragging on
Yeah i wish they would just tell us if any fixes are coming or not.
What would be the point of updating MCC anymore? The vast majority of the player base has given up on the game and moved on, there is no more money to be made off of MCC so 343 has no motivation to continue addressing it.

I still play MCC daily, from my experience the only people left are split into one of two categories: low skilled players with guests who are looking to have fun and play social games, or sweaty tryhards who run in parties and exploit the fact that the ranking system is meaningless. I would put the peak player base at 10,000 players max.

Don't get me wrong, id love to see MCC updated and the endless bugs that are still in the game addressed. But looking at it from 343's perspective and judging by their past performance relating to MCC it would make no sense for them to devote anymore time or money towards it. The latter of that last sentence being all they really seem to care about.
Fomo wrote:
What would be the point of updating MCC anymore? The vast majority of the player base has given up on the game and moved on, there is no more money to be made off of MCC so 343 has no motivation to continue addressing it.

I still play MCC daily, from my experience the only people left are split into one of two categories: low skilled players with guests who are looking to have fun and play social games, or sweaty tryhards who run in parties and exploit the fact that the ranking system is meaningless. I would put the peak player base at 10,000 players max.

Don't get me wrong, id love to see MCC updated and the endless bugs that are still in the game addressed. But looking at it from 343's perspective and judging by their past performance relating to MCC it would make no sense for them to devote anymore time or money towards it. The latter of that last sentence being all they really seem to care about.
You're probably right, though I'll keep on dreaming. Maybe one day Microsoft will port The Master Chief Collection to PC for a quick cash-grab and patch it up in the process.
A Scorpio 4k update would be nice alongside fixing some of the issues that still persist.

Halo 4 in 4k would be amazing.
Klaus Walz wrote:
A Scorpio 4k update would be nice alongside fixing some of the issues that still persist.
Correction. It was amazing on 360. In 1080p 60fps on Xbox ONE it's really amazing. In 4K it'll be -Yoinking!- glorious!!!
I do think will get an update soon. Lately I've been seeing people from 343 in the BTB playlist often lately.Hopefully their looking into giving Halo 3 it's own BTB playlist. Don't expect anything until after Halo Wars 2 launches though which isn't to far off. Two days for ultimate edition owners and next week for everyone else.
Fomo wrote:

I know but that doesn't mean the game doesn't need to be updated and should have been long ago.
Hemlach wrote:
Fomo wrote:

You're probably right, though I'll keep on dreaming. Maybe one day Microsoft will port The Master Chief Collection to PC for a quick cash-grab and patch it up in the process.
That would be a smart choice on their part but they probably still wouldn't do it.
Klaus Walz wrote:

What about Halo CE lol.
TRITONK175 wrote:
Klaus Walz wrote:
Correction. It was amazing on 360. In 1080p 60fps on Xbox ONE it's really amazing. In 4K it'll be -Yoinking!- glorious!!!
I wouldn't say it was amazing...
I do think will get an update soon. Lately I've been seeing people from 343 in the BTB playlist often lately. Hopefully their looking into giving Halo 3 it's own BTB playlist. Don't expect anything until after Halo Wars 2 launches though which isn't to far off. Two days for ultimate edition owners and next week for everyone else.
If this is actually true that is a very good sign.
I do think will get an update soon. Lately I've been seeing people from 343 in the BTB playlist often lately. Hopefully their looking into giving Halo 3 it's own BTB playlist. Don't expect anything until after Halo Wars 2 launches though which isn't to far off. Two days for ultimate edition owners and next week for everyone else.
100 percent REAL news. All the emblems were platinum and had 343 on them with a tiny underprint of industries underneath.
100 percent REAL news. All the emblems were platinum and had 343 on them with a tiny underprint of industries underneath.
Nice.
TRITONK175 wrote:
Klaus Walz wrote:
I think Halo 4 was the best looking game on the 360.
TRITONK175 wrote:
TRITONK175 wrote:
Klaus Walz wrote:
I think Halo 4 was the best looking game on the 360.
Im not saying its was bad but really wasn't that crazy...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4