Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

PTSD from completing the MCC on Legendary

OP ODST x PADY x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does anyone here, just curious, suffer a small bit of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from completing the Master Chief Collection on Legendary? I sometimes have flashbacks of several parts of all campaigns. I even had dreams of the red Elite Majors and Honor Guards with energy swords slowly walking towards me. Would you like to share your thoughts here? We can also hang out here for a friendly chat. I really haven't planned this as a form of therapy support session, but more of a general conversation, but still, you can help one another if you like to. So, yeah. Let me know your thoughts or flashbacks here, please be kind to all and enjoy your stay.
How do you manage to get a trauma from a game?
Wait, are you being serious? I play through Halo CE on Legendary for fun all of the time...
*checks his service record*
Oh, you are being serious. Maybe you should see a doctor and not play anymore.
Jestzer wrote:
Wait, are you being serious? I play through Halo CE on Legendary for fun all of the time...
*checks his service record*Oh, you are being serious. Maybe you should see a doctor and not play anymore.
Ya I actually like playing on Legendary, because it brings out more variants of the enemies.
I basically made this topic coz I was bored and thought of this as a "survey" and wanted to see what people thought of it. :/
Laso gives me nightmares
I feel you man. I'm currently making my way through on legendary. Good thing there's no nightmarish-ly difficult mode where you can't see your hud and a psudo perma-death setting, cause that'd just be crazy!!

Community; umm actually...

Me; YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE (jumps out study window)
Halo 2's Legendary Campaign, that's all i can say
Gravemind on SLASO was one of the most intense gaming experiences I've ever had. I had dreams about trying to get down the grab lift into the prison.
Halo 4, at the final part of “Forerunner” in LASO with a friend:

-mic stopped working
-a lot of lag
-keep dying over, and over (expected to go back to previous checkpoint)
-late night (felt very sleepy, but needed to finish that mission)

everything wrong but at the end we succeeded... I’m fine 🙂
I am trying to get them beat now but how does one obtain ptsd from Halo?
I am trying to get them beat now but how does one obtain ptsd from Halo?
You sir, have never played Gravemind on legendary.
No I have not. Not yet but I will soon. I could see getting pissed but not a psychological disorder.
Maybe a psychiatrist?
How do you manage to get a trauma from a game?
Two words, Sniper Jackal .
Well...you've got dedication. I'll give you that much.
I've almost forgot about this post. I've just made this to see what people thought.
Does anyone here, just curious, suffer a small bit of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from completing the Master Chief Collection on Legendary? I sometimes have flashbacks of several parts of all campaigns. I even had dreams of the red Elite Majors and Honor Guards with energy swords slowly walking towards me. Would you like to share your thoughts here? We can also hang out here for a friendly chat. I really haven't planned this as a form of therapy support session, but more of a general conversation, but still, you can help one another if you like to. So, yeah. Let me know your thoughts or flashbacks here, please be kind to all and enjoy your stay.
You can tell your age from completing these on MCC and not the games. Welcome to manhood son lmao.
Halo 2's Legendary Campaign, that's all i can say
By far the worst
I don't even know about this topic anyone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2