I was playing the playlist in MCC titled "Welcome to the Jungle" and I was wondering why is Gravemind included? It isn't a jungle level it isn't even on a planet or moon.
That is a good question, my guess is that they planned on using uprising, but someone miss clicked or something. That or they were doing a metaphor saying that High Charity is a jungle.
That is a good question, my guess is that they planned on using uprising, but someone miss clicked or something. That or they were doing a metaphor saying that High Charity is a jungle.
This would have been my answer as well. Cities are typically known as a "concrete jungle". The term is, "a city or urban area which has a high density of large, unattractive, modern buildings and is perceived as an unpleasant living environment."

Considering how everyone on board High Charity is out to kill the Chief, it can be perceived as an unpleasant living environment.
I guess it's those little outdoor areas in Gravemind? I think those had a couple of trees and such, but honestly i'd have to run through the mission again to find out.
Myrmidont wrote:
I guess it's those little outdoor areas in Gravemind? I think those had a couple of trees and such, but honestly i'd have to run through the mission again to find out.
It does have some areas with trees in it but not enough to say it is a jungle.
Myrmidont wrote:
I was going to post the same thing about those outdoor areas. My guess is 343i went with the opposite argument and said those trees are enough to justify the level as a jungle. It's a fantastic level, so I am glad they found an excuse to put it into another playlist.
tuhin94 wrote:
Myrmidont wrote:
I was going to post the same thing about those outdoor areas. My guess is 343i went with the opposite argument and said those trees are enough to justify the level as a jungle. It's a fantastic level, so I am glad they found an excuse to put it into another playlist.
I mean, brutes are kind-of like gorillas... Jungle animals. Boom.
mcmaker13 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Myrmidont wrote:
I mean, brutes are kind-of like gorillas... Jungle animals. Boom.
Yeah that's what I gathered. Don't all the "Welcome to the Jungle" levels include Brutes?