1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I know there is a old post about the ranks, but I see that the first 7-8 ranks are right then goes to gold ranks. I was just curious if there was an updated list

EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/F9us2NW.png
Hi!

So lately I’ve been researching the same thing, and I’m pretty sure if you look up the Halo: Reach ranking system (levels) you’ll get your answer. Level 100 is of course inheritor while the rest are as I said before! If need be I will add a ranking system and how much EXP/XP for those who want to know what It will take to reach inheritor. i recall it was reaching 20,000,000 cR in Reach.

Edit: I see they changed the rank symbols, but it should be the same through thick and thin.
Hi!

So lately I’ve been researching the same thing, and I’m pretty sure if you look up the Halo: Reach ranking system (levels) you’ll get your answer. Level 100 is of course inheritor while the rest are as I said before! If need be I will add a ranking system and how much EXP/XP for those who want to know what It will take to reach inheritor. i recall it was reaching 20,000,000 cR in Reach.

Edit: I see they changed the rank symbols, but it should be the same through thick and thin.
you're wrong
Hi!

I'm not talking about the 360 version, I'm talking about the MCC
https://i.imgur.com/F9us2NW.png

Here ya go!
Eazy Elof wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/F9us2NW.png

Here ya go!
YES! This is what I'm looking for! Thank you very much!
What does the tiers mean?
Like, how do you go up?
Its like a prestige system in a way when you are have the shield with no swords when you get to the next one going through of the ranks until you reach the deeper bronze with the swords until you reach the shield with the sliver and so on i think thats my take on it.
What does the tiers mean?
Like, how do you go up?
i find this so weird, one of my friends got to tier 7 on the first night of reach coming out, how does it make sense
lemings915 wrote:
i find this so weird, one of my friends got to tier 7 on the first night of reach coming out, how does it make sense
Your friend got to the gold shield in the first night?
ouv wrote:
lemings915 wrote:
Do you mean Tour 7 or Tier 7? Tier 7 is only 7 levels. Tour 7 is 210 levels or something close to that.
Mr Vacha wrote:
ouv wrote:
lemings915 wrote:
Do you mean Tour 7 or Tier 7? Tier 7 is only 7 levels. Tour 7 is 210 levels or something close to that.
I don't believe he got gold shield lol
Mr Vacha wrote:
ouv wrote:
lemings915 wrote:
Yeah he had the tour 7 shield, turns out it was a glitch so false alarm
lemings915 wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
ouv wrote:
lemings915 wrote:
HACKORZ! lol Burn them at the stake!
ouv wrote:
lemings915 wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
ouv wrote:
lemings915 wrote:
HACKORZ! lol Burn them at the stake!
haha
Does anyone know how the "seasons" come into play? Meaning are the ranks/experience/loot earned along the way going to reset at the end of the season? And how long is each season?
Dr Zoltann wrote:
Does anyone know how the "seasons" come into play? Meaning are the ranks/experience/loot earned along the way going to reset at the end of the season? And how long is each season?
Yeah this is something I'd like to know as well, does my armor all reset? Does my overall rank reset?
ouv wrote:
Dr Zoltann wrote:
Yeah this is something I'd like to know as well, does my armor all reset? Does my overall rank reset?
Nothing will be reset when you unlock items during the season, when a new season starts nothing will be locked you can carry on with season 1 to unlock everything or carry on with season 2 starts at some point.

Your rank will reset when you get to 30th rank and at the end of tour 11 when you go into tour 10 and it just carrys on and your exp wont reset either when you hit recruit in tour 10 your exp will be like the 15,000 or something like that but you will be like 2,215,550 just giving a explanation here.
ouv wrote:
I know there is a old post about the ranks, but I see that the first 7-8 ranks are right then goes to gold ranks. I was just curious if there was an updated list

EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/F9us2NW.png
Umm try this instead....it's just easier to read. Kind of wish people would organise the list better. Also had to fix your link.
Thank you. This was helpful.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2