wish they do something diffrent with how you rank up in Halo Reach even tho I am only 33 I feel like I am going to die before I get there long before I get there
You are 1/3 of the way there. Don't give up now, remember this grind is way quicker than the original Reach. In case you didn't know, you will still receive progress towards Reach when you play other games in the MCC (HCE-H4).
Try to get on during double XP, it helps a lot. Try out game modes with fast matches and plenty of medals as well. Infection is a good choice.
It really isn't that bad of a grind, at all... Like Editorial Club said, it helps alot being on a double XP event. Even so, one can get 80k XP an hour, and it takes 10,699,000xp to reach 100th tier. I think I had 90ish hours of in game play to get that, but without double XP, I assume that'd be 180hrs, still not bad though.
It's not much of a grind tbh. The linear unlock system is what I think makes it feel worse, but they are looking at ways to adjust how it works in the future.
I wonder since people have long passed the tier 100 unlocks,... Will we retroactively get our unlock tokens for future seasons?
Slim Haley wrote:
I wonder since people have long passed the tier 100 unlocks,... Will we retroactively get our unlock tokens for future seasons?
They said that future seasons will be unlocked through challenges, but hopefully the challenges are able to be unlocked solo. That's all I'm worried about, because I play alone, so if it's something like beat x firefight on x difficulty in 4 person co-op, that would worry me, as I have no team 😞
Double XP helped boost me from the 20's to the 50's. Your xp earned comes down to finishing the match and performance medals. I recommend playing Action Sack as Fiesta, Rocket Ball, and Muskets can help the match go by quickly. I tend to get 6-12 minute matches most times. I also play on H1, H2C, and H3.
Try to get on during double XP, it helps a lot. Try out game modes with fast matches and plenty of medals as well. Infection is a good choice.
Thanks for the tip.