Can we please have a ranking system like halo 5 and halo wars 2 (leagues eg. copper bronze silver gold plat diamond onyx)
It makes it more fun to rank up other than just having a number to display.
EDIT: What i meant was leagues like halo 5 and halo wars not the actual ranking and leveling up system (cos i think they should use the halo 3 leveling system)
I meant ranked games and leagues.
Can we please have a ranking system like halo 5 and halo wars 2 (leagues eg. copper bronze silver gold plat diamond onyx)
It makes it more fun to rank up other than just having a number to display.
Nope, because that is not how it was on these games. It was numbers back in the day and it needs to be numbers now.
Absolutely not. Halo MCC ranking system is the original ranking system used in Halo. It is to stay and not be changed.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Absolutely not. Halo MCC ranking system is the original ranking system used in Halo. It is to stay and not be changed.
dont you think the new way is better?
Mr Vacha wrote:
The Halo 3 system was better than the new system.
H3 system was the GOAT. Numbers with military ranks, nothing better imo.
Mr Vacha wrote:
I can kinda agree.... I do like your earned skill rank "CSR" as some sort of title, makes what you earned a bit more distinguished. Giving just a number to you XP points or the "SR" is fine as XP goes up no matter how good or bad you do.

But no way should the rank system in MCC be changed in any way what so ever.
Oh please God no. Let's stick to 1-50 on this title.
Mr Vacha wrote:
No, its not
The ranking system MCC has is pretty much the same with the one we had in Halo 2 back in the day and I say we need to keep it. Not to bash on 343's ranking system in Halo 5 but personally I don't think that most of the onyx ranks for example are playing like onyx are suppose to play and the system will pair for example 3 champions (that are actually playing like champs) against platinum players (that actually play like platinum) which is not fair for the platinum peeps.
No, MCC's ranking system is good. If you are a rank 35 it means you are a decent player and the game will give you people around that skill rank. You win you rank up, you lose you go down. Not a perfect system but it does the job.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Im not a fan of it. I like h2/h3s ranking system.
Well OP you can think of it this way... When you are 1-6 you are in the Bronze ranks, 7-12 silvers, 13-18 golds, 19-24 platinum, 25-30 diamond, then 30-45 onyx and 45-50 as champions.
No thanks, I'd rather not get Meneke'd in MCC.