For the next xbox there should a reach anniversary. The graphics would be so goood. It could be called remember reach? Would any of you want this? would you buy it?
Edit: the rest of the anniversary's have come out on there 10th year and since halo reach came out on the 14th Sep 2010 its anniversary is due
Why does Reach need Anniversary graphics? The game already has great graphics for a 2010 game.
MCC already got Reach added for the December 2019 launch and PC was the first DLC to get it to start MCC's launch.

If they do it for one, they will have to redo it for all and i would rather they worry about getting the important things out then stunning graphics for your 4k display.
Why does Reach need Anniversary graphics? The game already has great graphics for a 2010 game.
MCC already got Reach added for the December 2019 launch and PC was the first DLC to get it to start MCC's launch.

If they do it for one, they will have to redo it for all and i would rather they worry about getting the important things out then stunning graphics for your 4k display.
It had good graphics for 2010 don't you want it to have good graphics for 2020?
For the next xbox there should a reach anniversary. The graphics would be so goood. It could be called remember reach? Would any of you want this? would you buy it?
Edit: the rest of the anniversary's have come out on there 10th year and since halo reach came out on the 14th Sep 2010 its anniversary is due
Halo 3 didn't get the anniversary treatment neither did Halo 3: ODST, so the odds of Halo: Reach getting one is astronomical. Besides, I would rather 343i focus more on the future rather than continuously going back to the past. Not to mention that the next Xbox will be released months after the 10th Anniversary.
Reach doesn't rate an anniversary edition IMO. It's upgraded enough on Xbox one.
I really hope the next console generation moves away from remasters and focuses on new content. One of the Xbox ones main weaknesses is the lack of original content, and I don’t think another console generation can float by on nostalgia
I really hope the next console generation moves away from remasters and focuses on new content. One of the Xbox ones main weaknesses is the lack of original content, and I don’t think another console generation can float by on nostalgia
The gaming world is running into what the movie world has run into... Out of original ideas since practically everything has been done so they are like well might as well just remake stuff.

We don't need new graphics. Do you buy top of the line stuff every year like a new bed, phone, and appliances when none of them are broken? No. So why does Reach need to look prettier? Is it that hard to tell btwn a rock and a wall?
Graphics on a 4k screen for reach in mcc are already great the depth of field makes it feel so polished and smooth if any game deserves a remaster i would say halo 3

technically its now the halo campaign with the lowest graphics seeing as the graphics quality gos up from reach, CEA & H2A

ODST is a Spin off that doesent really require a remaster, Halo 4 changes the art and design and the graphics are still better then Reach and CEA so its not required either

Halo 3 seems jarring now in 4k compared to all the titles, we dont really need a remastered multiplayer maybe just add ODST Firefight with and HD Halo 3 Campaign and i can be happy with that
Fool me once, shame on me.
Never again.
Agreed. It’s a real shame. This generation had some masterpieces like DOOM. But, it really says a lot when one of the best games to release was MW2 Remastered, for example. Similarly, as great as MCC is, it also says a lot when it‘s the most popular Halo game.

I wouldn’t give up H2A by any means, but there’s no reason to remaster anything from the 360 era. Games look great, still have features that new games don’t (checkpoints and level select, for example), and they look even better now thanks to the enhancements within MCC.
It doesn't need it. Reach still doesn't look horrible for a game that came out in 2010.

No, I don't want it and other don't want it either.
What I want are new Halo games with natively better graphics instead of old improved graphics.
We had two remasters, that's enough.
SMOK69KMK wrote:

What I want are new Halo games with natively better graphics instead of old improved graphics.
I can honestley see then doing a h3 campaign remaster combined with ODST firefight tho player base of halo on steam only pops up higher whenever theres been a new release besides that They would wanna milk some extra cash with a new pc fan base lmao

H3 looks so out of place when doing a complete playthrough ODST is just a spin off and halo 4 uses diffrent design and it looks better then Reach and cea
If they just add some basic ray tracing for the series x i think that alone would make a difference.

I expect nothing to be done for mcc or 5 on the serkes x, but sure would be nice
Maybe some small graphical upgrades, but Reach has a timeless art style and design that still makes it look so good to this day.
clawzo wrote:
SMOK69KMK wrote:

I can honestley see then doing a h3 campaign remaster combined with ODST firefight tho player base of halo on steam only pops up higher whenever theres been a new release besides that They would wanna milk some extra cash with a new pc fan base lmao

H3 looks so out of place when doing a complete playthrough ODST is just a spin off and halo 4 uses diffrent design and it looks better then Reach and cea
The campaign of H3 has already been remastered to support 1080P and 60FPS.
You're basically asking for a remaster of a remaster which, let us be honest, sounds just as silly as it really is.
So no, you can twist it as much as you want, there's no sound reason to waste any kind of ressources
for any kind of possible H3A-Project in whatsoever form.