Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Reach customization how will it work on mcc

OP MaritimeSteak85

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
So reach customization well considering everything is already unlocked basically I guess just emblems etc. Should be allowed and what about the officer elite the recon armor and the armor effects
Good question. For all we know it could work like it is now which I hope isn’t the case. Reach is know for its customization so it would be kinda disappointing if it’s just relegated to armor sets
I'm concerned too since I want my unlocks from Reach from 360 but at the same time I don't want everything auto-unlocked like MCC did. I'm literally an Inheritor on Reach so be kind of depressing if they expect us to do it all again or give everyone the Inheritor armour at the start for people that haven't actually earned it.
Reach will very likely work like the other titles. It's classed as a new game so nothing from your 360 profile will carry over.
As long as we can unlock all of it and mix and match instead of being forced into presets, I'm stoked.
So reach customization well considering everything is already unlocked basically I guess just emblems etc. Should be allowed and what about the officer elite the recon armor and the armor effects
Hopefully we have the same level of customization as we have in the Xbox 360 version. Who knows, maybe with the release of Halo: Reach, we'll also get full armor customization for Halo 3 and Halo 4.
stckrboy wrote:
Reach will very likely work like the other titles. It's classed as a new game so nothing from your 360 profile will carry over.
By that do you also mean that there will only be armor presets and no in depth armor customization?
Naukrai wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
By that do you also mean that there will only be armor presets and no in depth armor customization?
We need a straight answer to this question ASAP.
disappoint my response wasn't expect it of getting anywhere so, I heard that pc is coming right but, would there option will be more accurate than incorrect answers so we not getting multiple options I am not interest of reach dlc, but respect for all fans like to enjoy and my thing is are there going to be reset progress I can fresh again or I just stuck the way I am.
All the armor sets will probably be unlocked like the other Halo titles in MCC, but hopefully we'll still have the modular customization of Reach.
Would be nice if we see a return on flaming skull customization.
I actually made a suggestion post about this subject
WFD1992 wrote:
Just curious before I check it out when you made it just wondering from you cause I made this a few minutes after the confirmation
ronnie42 wrote:
I'm concerned too since I want my unlocks from Reach from 360 but at the same time I don't want everything auto-unlocked like MCC did. I'm literally an Inheritor on Reach so be kind of depressing if they expect us to do it all again or give everyone the Inheritor armour at the start for people that haven't actually earned it.
I see where your coming from but I feel like to fix that you should be able to have a choice at least and if you want to please both crowd it would show their prior service record or current I guess you could say so say your a recruit on reach it will show that on mcc but still get all the armour because when you think about it like that what about the pre orders etc. But I think the service record is definitely the route to go plus some people just gift ball grinded others etc. Some people really didn't do it that legitimately if legitimately at all you could argue so it's ruff
ronnie42 wrote:
I see where your coming from but I feel like to fix that you should be able to have a choice at least and if you want to please both crowd it would show their prior service record or current I guess you could say so say your a recruit on reach it will show that on mcc but still get all the armour because when you think about it like that what about the pre orders etc. But I think the service record is definitely the route to go plus some people just gift ball grinded others etc. Some people really didn't do it that legitimately if legitimately at all you could argue so it's ruff
I wouldn't mind seeing my old rank but the problem is if people were just given the armour then it would end up becoming less meaningful like what happened with Bungie when they gave everyone the Recon armour...and after that it made them feel less meaningful just like when 343i gave everyone free classic armour in H5, that irritated me mainly because I spent countless hours farming RP points to get that armour, it was tiresome. I don't mind if they gave everyone pre-order dlc from previous games but the problem is when something is earned...which could take a long time and be extremely difficult then it just becomes degrading to us who earned it the right way when they just hand it over for doing barely anything. Sure some might not have done it legit but there are many of us who did and spent many late nights trying to earn them and I enjoyed getting my Vidmasters for the Recon because it challenged me and got friends doing something fun to work together.
I was talking about this, how is it gonna work, are we going to like some sort of customisation or we going to look like defaults with the Mark V[B] helmets
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing my old rank but the problem is if people were just given the armour then it would end up becoming less meaningful like what happened with Bungie when they gave everyone the Recon armour...and after that it made them feel less meaningful just like when 343i gave everyone free classic armour in H5, that irritated me mainly because I spent countless hours farming RP points to get that armour, it was tiresome. I don't mind if they gave everyone pre-order dlc from previous games but the problem is when something is earned...which could take a long time and be extremely difficult then it just becomes degrading to us who earned it the right way when they just hand it over for doing barely anything. Sure some might not have done it legit but there are many of us who did and spent many late nights trying to earn them and I enjoyed getting my Vidmasters for the Recon because it challenged me and got friends doing something fun to work together.
343 gave everyone Recon Armor, because they werent able transfer the Road To Recon to their site, meaning it would be impossible for players who hadnt unlocked Recon to get it, even if they just had one more achievement to do. Also, likely all Reach armor permutations will be automatically unlocked like 3 and 4 on MCC.
WFD1992 wrote:
Just curious before I check it out when you made it just wondering from you cause I made this a few minutes after the confirmation
I edited it to reflect that Reach is coming to MCC, but I made it before i found out about the announcement.
It was mentioned they might be working on a progression system in the future so maybe it gets tied to that. I'm guessing the amount of armor might take a hit though considering other games like H4 doesn't have the customization that it did in the original.
ronnie42 wrote:
Im also Inheritor on Reach and have everything except blue flames effect,but i still think all the players should get everything unlocked like they did in Halo 3 and 4 for the most part.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4