When halo reach comes will I be able to get the military police helmet?
I wouldn't see why not?
It’s assumed all content will be available. All we know is they are adding a Reach like progression system for MCC. Hopefully they will update us on the armor system
They've said (I believe) that the whole armory will be available, but that items won't be unlocked in the same way they were in Reach originally. They haven't confirmed how they will be unlocked yet to the best of my knowledge though.

If memory serves, Military Police was a Waypoint unlock originally in Reach, so they'll almost definitely make it a different method to get it in MCC- but I do fully expect it to be available one way or the other.
Can someone clarify to me please is this ranking system for just reach or will their be a an over all ranking systen for all games in mcc because i knew of reach but recently i have heard of it possibly being an overall ranking system for all mcc games.
I hope the lader and i would like to see commendations and chalenges come to overall mcc and for specific games in mcc.
BelFast77 wrote:
Can someone clarify to me please is this ranking system for just reach or will their be a an over all ranking systen for all games in mcc because i knew of reach but recently i have heard of it possibly being an overall ranking system for all mcc games.
I hope the lader and i would like to see commendations and chalenges come to overall mcc and for specific games in mcc.
From what I read it seemed like it would be across all of MCC, not just Reach
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MemesNBeer wrote:
BelFast77 wrote:
Yeah i hope so and im ready MCC needs this
BelFast77 wrote:
MemesNBeer wrote:
BelFast77 wrote:
Agreed, what stops me from playing MCC constantly is the lack of a progression system
The helmet should be available, and since Halo Waypoint doesn't exist for Xbox One, I imagine it will be unlocked from the start. Either that or 343 will make it unlockable from the Halo Channel.
Probably every helmet that existed in Reach will carry over to MCC.
MemesNBeer wrote:
BelFast77 wrote:
MemesNBeer wrote:
BelFast77 wrote:
Agreed, what stops me from playing MCC constantly is the lack of a progression system
Same here my friend