Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Anyone who made Inheritor on Reach should have their stats moved over to MCC. It would be good p.r., good for the Halo Community. I'm biased. As an inheritor playing on and off since reach's beta with over a million kills in firefight, i consider having to pay for ff, and to start over from scratch on commendations a slap in the face.
None of the other games had their stats transferred so why would Reach? Anyway, I don't want my stats transferred since it's something 'new' to grind for again.
If they didn’t carry over stats from other entries in the collection I doubt they would for Reach. Personally I don’t care, I’m an inheritor as well, and still excited to play Reach again even if it means to start from square one.
For me. As long as all the same features are there. Ranks, customization, challenges and firefight . Then I don’t mind restarting. That’s all the fun about it. Thought I never hit inheritor haha
When Reach is brought to MCC it'll essentially be a "new" game. You'll have to earn all the achievements over again which is something I'm completely fine with because it raises my gamerscore. Even if stats could be transferred over, how would they be utilized? What would be the purpose of transferring over stats? No one else is going to look at those stats but you anyway so really it's pointless. I'm not saying let's get rid of stats but I'm saying that there's no reason for transferring stats.
Everyone's just arguing about why it should be different this time, when it wasn't done this way with the other Titles.. Am I the only One questioning, why he just want the Inheritors to carry over, like they were something better or so..? 😂 Don't want to offend anyone, it was surely just bad wording on his part.. :'D

For my Part, I'm myself are an Inheritor with, I don't know the exact Number but, 150.000+ Kills over 2 Accounts (2nd One is a Legend, I think.. Maybe just a Field Marshall, but nothing lower..) and I don't have a Problem with doing it all over again.. I'm more Happy, that I can now fully enjoy the DLC Multiplayer Maps.. Was kinda hard, back then.. ^^
And I'm hoping, for the Love of God, that they bring the Full Multiplayer Experience of Reach.. Every Mode, the superb Customization, the Grades from Recruit to Inheritor.. That would be a Dream. xD
Inheritor here as well, and i don't mind restarting. Maybe adding that ranking but not nearly as much of a grind perhaps.

Maybe an exclusive nameplate, IF anything.

Still nothing was transferred from past games, so i dont expect reach to.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
None of the other games had their stats transferred so why would Reach? Anyway, I don't want my stats transferred since it's something 'new' to grind for again.
Because Reach has a difficult, long xp grind to inheritor. The game is, 8 years old? People are still grinding the commendations. I respect that you would want to grind it again, but i have the xp equivalent of 3 inheritors at this point, it has no appeal to me. Perhaps try the halo 5 152 grind?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I don't mind new stats but the only thing I'd want to carry over is our 'Inheritor' armour that we earned since it's a sign of commitment and my file share. It would just be depressing to lose both since there's so much content that was made in Reach and doubt most want to keep recreating them plus a lot of us put a lot of work into our Forge maps so seeing them gone would be disappointing.
USCRuss72 wrote:
I don't care about gamerscore. The purpose of transferring stats, and the haunted helmet, would be to honor their fans dedication. If you look at game studios, currently theres a lot of cash grabs.
Halo Reach being added to MCC is not a cash grab. Multiplayer is being added for free and the reason the game is being added in the first place is to honor the fans dedication. 343 has listened to their fans. If your going to advocate for stats from Reach you need to advocate for stats being transferred over from every game. Even still there's no point or benefit of adding previous stats. What's there to work towards? Adding the stats only benefits you personally just so you can enjoy looking at your previous achievements in Halo Reach. It doesn't benefit the overall Halo community. You'll still have your stats from the original Halo Reach, you'll just have to work towards getting new stats and achievements on the MCC version.
Everyone's just arguing about why it should be different this time, when it wasn't done this way with the other Titles.. Am I the only One questioning, why he just want the Inheritors to carry over, like they were something better or so..? 😂 Don't want to offend anyone, it was surely just bad wording on his part.. :'D

For my Part, I'm myself are an Inheritor with, I don't know the exact Number but, 150.000+ Kills over 2 Accounts (2nd One is a Legend, I think.. Maybe just a Field Marshall, but nothing lower..) and I don't have a Problem with doing it all over again.. I'm more Happy, that I can now fully enjoy the DLC Multiplayer Maps.. Was kinda hard, back then.. ^^
And I'm hoping, for the Love of God, that they bring the Full Multiplayer Experience of Reach.. Every Mode, the superb Customization, the Grades from Recruit to Inheritor.. That would be a Dream. xD
I dont think im better than anyone, well maybe, lol 😉 more dedicated for sure, major nelson and chobot should be hooking me up with free swag 😉
Spoiler:
Show
ronnie42 wrote:
I don't mind new stats but the only thing I'd want to carry over is our 'Inheritor' armour that we earned since it's a sign of commitment and my file share. It would just be depressing to lose both since there's so much content that was made in Reach and doubt most want to keep recreating them plus a lot of us put a lot of work into our Forge maps so seeing them gone would be disappointing.
I wonder if 343 will have leaderboard support for halocharts for mcc reach.
Probably but more interested in keeping my armour, making sure only people who earned it get's in auto-unlocked in MCC while making other players do something just as long/difficult to earn it or everyone would be walking around with it and will end up feeling less meaningful.
Anyone who made Inheritor on Reach should have their stats moved over to MCC. It would be good p.r., good for the Halo Community. I'm biased. As an inheritor playing on and off since reach's beta with over a million kills in firefight, i consider having to pay for ff, and to start over from scratch on commendations a slap in the face.
Well, I got to Eclipse on my older account (lost the password and that hit hard) but I genuinely want to re-unlock all of the armors and make new memories and grind a new grind for PC. I moved from Xbox to PC and I made a lot of new friends many of which have never played reach and re-farming and re-grinding with them would be a nice adventure.
Because Reach has a difficult, long xp grind to inheritor. The game is, 8 years old? People are still grinding the commendations. I respect that you would want to grind it again, but i have the xp equivalent of 3 inheritors at this point, it has no appeal to me. Perhaps try the halo 5 152 grind?
It hasn't been confirmed that an XP progression system is being implemented and even if they did have one I doubt it's going to be game specific since there's going to be 5 multiplayer games now in the collection. I'm happy to try and get commendations again though just like in the other games. I'm already a 152 in H5 so I don't need to do that again.
I see what you mean. But honestly just because people worked hard doesn't mean jack. If we let halo reach players get there stats transferd than what about halo 3 and halo 4? it's just not going to happen.
They most certainly should NOT carry over.... None of the other games did. The point of MCC is to relive the game so to speak so if they carried the stats over what would be the point? When it's added every one should have to start from scratch.
No reason for them to carry over stats. They didnt do so for OG Halo 2 or Halo 3. There were people that had 20k games played and EXP for Halo 3 and their stats didnt carry over. Achievements didnt carry over. It shouldnt carry over.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7