2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
None of the other games had their stats transferred so why would Reach? Anyway, I don't want my stats transferred since it's something 'new' to grind for again.
Completely agree with you mate why should Reach when the others didn't? And wouldn't be fair if Reach gets the ho ahead but everyone else who grinded the other games don't? Plus like you say it's just more fun added to the grind! Bring it on!! 😎
The others should have transferred too.
Mate I get your point and your intitaled to your opinion I just feel like if they do do it then at least do all of them but they haven't done the old ones so if they just do Reach now then that would be a complete mistake. Plus if they were going to do it they would have already done it by now.
No, i feel ya. But it wouldn't be a mistake, it would be a start. I think mcc is pretty meh. If they're gonna capitalize on halo nostalgia, and repeatadly botch it, transfer the stats at least as legacy stats
Yh fair enough
Grinding for the rank again at least gives me more inscentive to play the game again. The inheritor armour I would assume is going to be unlocked through other means probably with the new ranking system and seasons that they are adding to the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7