Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Reach is releasing on December 3 :-)

OP tuhin94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Now all those posts demanding a release date can stop!

This was announced at XO19, for anyone wondering. I can’t wait!
There will only have been one Flight on Xbox One?
Natpars wrote:
Seems so. I have my reservations about it releasing so soon but fingers crossed it'll work out well.
Natpars wrote:
There were more flights, that just just the only multiplayer one.
That's little compared to the PC version. I would have liked another Flight, I half missed the only one there was because I miscalculated the time zone ...
Natpars wrote:
Seems so. I have my reservations about it releasing so soon but fingers crossed it'll work out well.
I thought there was only that of early October.
That is just under three weeks. Good to know that there has been a release date.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
OMG I cannot wait when it finally drops!!!!!!!! :)
Looking forward to it.

Given past transgressions, everything needs to be flawless.
Looks like it is finally arriving... Should we place bets on if it works on launch? I may come back and check it out a bit...
Looking forward to it.

Well, it will never be flawless. But yeah, it definitely needs to be in a good state when launches.
LethalQ wrote:
Looks like it is finally arriving... Should we place bets on if it works on launch? I may come back and check it out a bit...
I'm betting on a 1 year gold membership I still won't be connecting to a server located outside the U.S. even after the update/game comes out.
LethalQ wrote:
I'm betting on a 1 year gold membership I still won't be connecting to a server located outside the U.S. even after the update/game comes out.
Probably not, reach isn't going to bring many players back IMO
omarlotrc wrote:
Looking forward to it.

Well, it will never be flawless. But yeah, it definitely needs to be in a good state when launches.
Needs to be highly polished. Tough for them to preach “it’s ready when it’s ready” and then release with issues.
Let's go again, 4 years to rank Inheritor haha
Looking forward to it.

Totally agreed. This will set the bar for me for what to expect with Infinite as far as quality goes. Sincerely hope it turns out well because no game after H4 has released as a polished game.
tuhin94 wrote:
Looking forward to it.

Totally agreed. This will set the bar for me for what to expect with Infinite as far as quality goes. Sincerely hope it turns out well because no game after H4 has released as a polished game.
Just watched HiddenXperia's video on the news, and I'm almost in the same boat as him. So so happy to have a hard release date, but also cautious and hopeful that the game truly is ready to be released. But after the initial MCC release disaster, I believe 343 learned a good lesson and has taken that lesson to heart. So I'll keep the glass half full on this one and remain excited for December 3rd!
The console release will be fine, business as usual the xbox flight didn't give me any red flags or anything to be overly concerned about,it looked absolutely ready to go for the xbox

the server lag whilst still an issue was no better or worse than current xbox mcc and played as such (200+ for Australian player)
The only other part we didn't really see was the new ui progression system even if there are some minor hickups with it will be sorted rather quickly.
As for PC i don't have a dog in the fight so don't care if it's great or awful.
Been waiting for this but kinda worried about the xbox release since flight 3 didn't actually go well but iam excited at same time to play reach in MCC. X019 was actually awesome.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2