Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Reach is releasing on December 3 :-)

OP tuhin94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
tuhin94 wrote:
Now all those posts demanding a release date can stop!

This was announced at XO19, for anyone wondering. I can’t wait!
But we want it now!
So are there any significant improvements to the campaign/firefight that justifies re-buying this? MP was fun, but the campaign is what I'm gonna be playing first. Don't think I'll be dropping money on it when I can just replay it on my 360 if there's nothing to really justify that.
I hope we can have the new forge pieces in reach on mcc. Would really hype up old halo reach players that has mcc like myself, to do some fun saber vs saber fights lol and many other stuff.
Zafro817 wrote:
So are there any significant improvements to the campaign/firefight that justifies re-buying this? MP was fun, but the campaign is what I'm gonna be playing first. Don't think I'll be dropping money on it when I can just replay it on my 360 if there's nothing to really justify that.
It has the same improvements as the other games, it will have a bit better graphics and run at 60fps.
LethalQ wrote:
Zafro817 wrote:
It has the same improvements as the other games, it will have a bit better graphics and run at 60fps.
Thanks. Looks like I won't be buying then.
Firefight shouldn't be as laggy if you're playing the online versions.
Zafro817 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Zafro817 wrote:
I think it will be worth it. It's only $10. I will probably get it later on, after I am done with RDR2 which will be awhile though, the game is massive.
$10 for FF alone is worth it in my opinion.
Zafro817 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Zafro817 wrote:
It's $10, a beer costs more at a sports stadium...
Halo is my absolute favorite game of all time and Reach is one of my favorites and i'm so excited to have Christmas come early but at the same time i'm worried because if they don't release it almost perfectly on both Xbox and PC its really gonna hurt Halo even more and it's only going to make things worse for Infinite and any future games but if they can get this out perfectly this could be the best comeback for Halo. I loved their whole "Ready when it's ready" mindset and them making sure they get all the bugs and issues with the game sorted out before the release it and I loved that and I hope they are ready.
Yeah I cannot wait to play Halo Reach on Dedicated servers that are honestly so bad for Outside US Region
Zafro817 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Zafro817 wrote:
Get Game Pass. Then you don't have to buy it and you have access to tons of other games.
In about 12 days! I'm super excited to play my favorite Halo game, as well as being able to unlock and fully customize my spartan with different armor pieces just like the original. Hopefully there will be no issues that heavily impact the game negatively. If there are issues at release, then hopefully they're minor.
I hope theres more stuff in forge of objects wise for xbox version.
YES! Finally.
My body is ready.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2