Can you fix swat's playlist with TU removed and DLC maps taken away, I've been playing Swat all day and all I get is DLC maps and rarely get the based game maps. Magnums is are another flop and irritating to play all the time as well. Voting would help a lot as well with Reach playlists so you don't have to deal with a lot of the downfalls.
Suffer wrote:
Can you fix swat's playlist with TU removed and DLC maps taken away, I've been playing Swat all day and all I get is DLC maps and rarely get the based game maps. Magnums is are another flop and irritating to play all the time as well. Voting would help a lot as well with Reach playlists so you don't have to deal with a lot of the downfalls.
TU is fine and DLC maps are fine. I had really bad luck getting swatnums repeatedly today as well, but I have no problem getting base maps consistently.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Suffer wrote:
All the maps in the pool are fine for swat, as there is no jet pack enabled and the sprint is the only ability on offer so they are perfectly serviceable for the mode , as for the weapons the magmum is a precision weapon archetype and therefore works perfectly fine for the game type , I'm all for having a crack at the devs about real problems but this is a preference issue.
You can not. I don’t see the problem with TU and I’m glad all the DLC maps are included since I didn’t get to play most of them in OG Reach.

However, some of the maps definitely do seem to come up more than others. They should bring back the pre match voting system so players can actually play on the maps they want to play on again.
Suffer wrote:
All the maps in the pool are fine for swat, as there is no jet pack enabled and the sprint is the only ability on offer so they are perfectly serviceable for the mode , as for the weapons the magmum is a precision weapon archetype and therefore works perfectly fine for the game type , I'm all for having a crack at the devs about real problems but this is a preference issue.
You're just a lower skilled player that's why you like magnums and I don't, I don't need to spam a magnum to get a kill
Magnums gotta go, the hitreg is bad because the dedicated servers just aren't great. It's bad enough with DMRs. Objective modes need to come back. TU has to go so people stop spraying everybody to death. Some of the DLC maps should be replaces with maps that were in swat originally, like Uncaged and Pinnacle. SWAT used to be a game that relied on precision but now everyone just sprays you to death because why not bro, bloom doesn't exist.
MaidPots wrote:
You can not. I don’t see the problem with TU and I’m glad all the DLC maps are included since I didn’t get to play most of them in OG Reach.

However, some of the maps definitely do seem to come up more than others. They should bring back the pre match voting system so players can actually play on the maps they want to play on again.
Unanchored is the only DLC map that could even be remotely decent if the spawn influencing wasn't messed with, because as is it's a shitshow. TU is an issue because now you can spam and get free kills vs being punished for missing the 1 shot needed to kill in SWAT. Anniversary maps weren't made for the DMR, therefore they are all -Yoink- and play terribly.
Suffer wrote:
Magnum isn't a precision weapon when you can have your reticle on someone's head that isn't moving and shoot a number of times and the last shot out of however many shots you fired register. The gun is pure RnG, if good aim actually factored into the magnums use it would be fine.
Suffer wrote:
Suffer wrote:
You're just a lower skilled player that's why you like magnums and I don't, I don't need to spam a magnum to get a kill
Interesting response attack the player not the points raised .
im assuming with your god tier skill set a long and lucrative pro career as a halo gamer is your future aspiration.? , if not how about growing up and discussing valid points about our game like an adult .
TU is not a problem. If I pull the trigger 5 times, and my aim is true, then all shots should hit. If a weapon is too powerful, then slow it's rate of fire. But do not add a random chance shot on top of the given internet lag. Just my 2 cents.
Hypercy wrote:
Suffer wrote:
Magnum isn't a precision weapon when you can have your reticle on someone's head that isn't moving and shoot a number of times and the last shot out of however many shots you fired register. The gun is pure RnG, if good aim actually factored into the magnums use it would be fine.
This same pointin regards to hit regisration is relevant for H2 OG / mcc , H3 OG / mcc also with OG/ mcc reach iit certainly isn't a new issue . If we are discussing anything that needs a rethink I'd suggest the spawns as the weapons ( tu or OG ) and the map pool are perfectly serviceable to support the swat game mode map voting was a pain in OG reach it was the same maps over and over again , yes they need to rebalance things for the variety factor alone .
Anniversary maps are halo combat evolved maps they certainly do allow for dmrs , as the Ce pistol is a pocket dmr with a faster fire rate and was always played as the primary weapon .
So far the only maps I want removed in TU SWAT are High Noon & Solitary, High Noon plays terrible & Solitary is just Obi Wan screaming It’s over Anakin, I have the High Ground
Suffer wrote:
Suffer wrote:
Weird flex but okay, are we here to discuss the topic at hand or are we just going to needlessly boast skill
== This post is after Pennace and Solitary had been removed. ==

I feel that instead of Pennace being removed, Unanchored should have been removed. I agree with the idea of Solitary being removed as really, the aim for that map is to just sit at the top and spawn watch the other team. Something else which would be nice to see would be the voting system being brought back. I feel the reason why most people end up quitting the match before it starts is due to the map selection being: "This is the map you are getting whether you like it or not, so deal with it." It'd be nice to see players being given the free choice again.
Please don't take Magnums out of none skilled playlist :)
Suffer wrote:
Suffer wrote:
Facts CeramicSugar248 don't listen to Jordan he has an ego only cares about himself because thats only thing he has and you know whats better for halo because you are a real OG
I would like to see even more maps, than the current Swat pool of maps. If you play hours on end, it all feels like the same maps. Reach is a good game, so I don't mind the same maps on repeat. Same with h2, I can play that game all day long, on a single map, and it not get dull. Either way I'll be playing, but I would like to see more swat maps on Reach.
I would like to see even more maps, than the current Swat pool of maps. If you play hours on end, it all feels like the same maps. Reach is a good game, so I don't mind the same maps on repeat. Same with h2, I can play that game all day long, on a single map, and it not get dull. Either way I'll be playing, but I would like to see more swat maps on Reach.
They should add temple its forge map on tempest that use to be in swat
Clueded wrote:
They should add temple its forge map on tempest that use to be in swat
I would definitely be down for that! Even if it's only 1 map added, I'll take it!