Where can I find the maps I’ve recently played in order to upload them for custom games? The sandbox variants aren’t showing up in temporary files under map variants. Is this s bug or am I looking for it in the wrong area? Any help is appreciated.
Firstly, maps for Halo 2 classic and Halo CE do not show up in the file history.
Secondly, pause, go to files, which should be near the middle. Then select maps, right bumper once. Hit A, scroll down to Temporary. And then find the map in the list. If it's not there, you may have to replay the map. But, you can't save it if Private files is at 50/50.
Firstly, maps for Halo 2 classic and Halo CE do not show up in the file history.
Secondly, pause, go to files, which should be near the middle. Then select maps, right bumper once. Hit A, scroll down to Temporary. And then find the map in the list. If it's not there, you may have to replay the map. But, you can't save it if Private files is at 50/50.
Thank you for the reply. That’s what I’ve been doing. Unfortunately only a few select H3 maps will show up. None of the sandbox or other forge variants show up. I’m looking for maps like Pantheon, wastelands, vessel, etc. Those types of maps won’t show up in my temporary files after playing them but the core H3 maps will.