Skip to main content
My requests,

1) Give Heretic the same weapon/ power up layout as Truth in H5.

2) Put in a H5 Coliseum remake through forge

3) Put in a Plaza remake through forge

4) Put in a Rig remake through forge

5) Profit

Recon slayer is H3's version of Mythic Slayer in H5, so shouldn't it benefit from bringing some of the maps over?
All of those maps suck though
A lot of H5 maps suck, yea. Mostly the DLC ones though. The launch Arena maps weren't that bad, they just aren't legendary like H2 and H3 maps.

Coleseum and Plaza should be in the top 20 best Halo maps conversation though. They're two of the best balanced maps that we've ever seen, and they're great for both gameplay and spectators.

And since (like I've said in other forum posts) Recon Slayer plays just like a dulled down H5, then it would benefit from bringing some H5 map remakes along for the ride.
My requests,

5) Profit

Recon slayer is H3's version of Mythic Slayer in H5, so shouldn't it benefit from bringing some of the maps over?
I'm not a fan of those maps tbh... I play mcc so I don't have to play halo 5.
My requests,

5) Profit

Given how Halo 3 is very basic compared to Halo 5: Guardians, I don't think it is possible to remake them in Forge mode.
My requests,

5) Profit

Given how Halo 3 is very basic compared to Halo 5: Guardians, I don't think it is possible to remake them in Forge mode.
I learned a long time ago not to doubt what the forge and competitive map making community can do
A lot of H5 maps suck, yea. Mostly the DLC ones though. The launch Arena maps weren't that bad, they just aren't legendary like H2 and H3 maps.

Coleseum and Plaza should be in the top 20 best Halo maps conversation though. They're two of the best balanced maps that we've ever seen, and they're great for both gameplay and spectators.

And since (like I've said in other forum posts) Recon Slayer plays just like a dulled down H5, then it would benefit from bringing some H5 map remakes along for the ride.
Coliseum and plaza are some of the worst maps in halo. Because 343 wanted to make the game super balanced they made the maps super boring.

Coliseum and plaza are some of the worst maps in halo. Because 343 wanted to make the game super balanced they made the maps super boring.
What do you find boring about plaza?

What do you find boring about coleseum?
I don’t see how Recon slayer has anything to do with Mythic slayer. The current mix of maps is fine for Recon slayer, quite a lot of variety already.
I don’t see how Recon slayer has anything to do with Mythic slayer. The current mix of maps is fine for Recon slayer, quite a lot of variety already.
Mythic Slayer plays like H3, but inside the H5 engine.

Recon Slayer plays like H5, but inside the H3 engine.

I still play both H5 and MCC regularly, often on the same day. Recon Slayer plays so much like H5 it's nuts, and that's why I think bringing in remakes of maps that were designed around a 5 shot pistol would only benefit the mode.