Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Regarding the news of Modding

OP TyroneRundaGang

Regarding Halo Custom Edition maps, will these be accessible to those who play on Xbox or limited to PC?
Have they said anything about modding other than it will be happening?
OceanicTax wrote:
Have they said anything about modding other than it will be happening?
Check the recent news post regarding EULA
Ofc it will be for pc. You cant change the gamefiles on xbox so you cant play mods
Ofc it will be for pc. You cant change the gamefiles on xbox so you cant play mods
Idunno, Fallout 4 and Skyrim don't fare too bad.
Idunno, Fallout 4 and Skyrim don't fare too bad.
The exchange in a way could lay the groundwork for A Steam workshop/Bethesda Mods Scenario

343 stated they can't wait to see what they can do with the new consoles capability

Microsoft has added mod support on gamepass for PC, Skyrim, Fallout 4, City Skylines support Mods as well as a few more I cannot Name

As I've played skyrim and fallout 4 Mods on series X it equals to better stability and performance with amount of Mods I have running

The series X can definitely handle it and the new EULA doesn't even specify PC (Unless I somehow Missed it) given that the MCC PC fourm is gone, 343 could be aiming at making console more in line with the PC version, which they continue to do

I bet there seeing if it's possible and haven't announced in case they can't. There's still lots of time until full mod support is out

I've even modded minecraft on xbox one with the file browser app and USB stick, Microsoft could allow Game files to be seen tho they don't show like steam does
I think that first the mod support will come to pc. And then after some time it will come to series s/x. I don’t think it’ll come to xbox one anytime soon
I think that first the mod support will come to pc. And then after some time it will come to series s/x. I don’t think it’ll come to xbox one anytime soon
Custom Edition isn't exactly taxing.