4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
ronnie42 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Zagan5677 wrote:
Well said Ronnie.

Bungie were just as active with bans based on the evidence they had available. That said autodetection of idling has probably come a long way since the Bungie days too.
Yeh exactly. It's like when Bungie was around a lot of people were reset their ranks in Reach and yet I don't recall ever hearing about the same with 343i with MCC.
Oh imagine... that would be something else. OP: your arguments might actually start making sense if that happened
ronnie42 wrote:
Zagan5677 wrote:
If thats how you feel then you're taking casual/social gameplay waaay too seriously. If you want everything to be perfect then use the competitive matchmaking queue. Competitive matchmaking should be the only queue that gives out bans.
That's ridiculous. People can take social seriously or casually without needing to put up with tolerating players that can't be bothered to play the game correctly. Repeating the same complaint over and over is not going to make 343i remove bans for those that can't be bothered to play the game correctly. If you want toxic players to play like that then go play custom games already. 343i are never going to just let 'trolls' have free-roam to do w/e they want in matchmaking games.

Zagan5677 wrote:
Over the years after the transition from Bungie to 343 we slowly became over policed. It’s gotten so bad that you are banned for everything.
To be blunt that's utter nonsense and false. Bungie were just as strict as 343i and if anything 343i are doing the best they can to deal with the trolls to stop them making online unplayable and your excuses are never going to help the community grow.
Ah, I didn't know that this had been something that has been enforced for that long. The reason why I didn't know that is simply because I only Played Halo CE and Halo 2 on the Xbox years before Playing the MCC on PC, and I never played those two Halo games online, Only Split-screen. This is why it was so sudden when my disagreements came in about Social Games.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Till you find some other little issue to complain about at least. Then this will start up all over again lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8