Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Request for turning off radar in HCE BTB CTF

OP I DeY SHOOTiN I

A lot of the complaints about CTF in Halo CE are based around games being stalemates. That’s because the Halo 1 radar provides too much visibility in revealing opponents and as a result, players camp and only play defense. Can we turn off radar for all CTF variants? This will make the games so much more interesting and competitive.
A lot of the complaints about CTF in Halo CE are based around games being stalemates. That’s because the Halo 1 radar provides too much visibility in revealing opponents and as a result, players camp and only play defense. Can we turn off radar for all CTF variants? This will make the games so much more interesting and competitive.
I agree with you man. question do you run in groups for BTB man? i'd be down to game.
Absolutely agree with you here.
Absolutely agree as well, I also suggest to turn the Scorpion off in Danger Canyon for CTF as well since you can literally force a game into a tie in this map especially with radar on. All you have to do is Park your Scorpion over your flag, make sure the front of your tank is facing away from the corridor entrance to your flag, turn the turrent towards the cordsirdoe entrance and fire away. The enemy team can't damage whoever is in the Scorpion since they'll be hitting the back of it.
I think CE in general just plays better with the motion sensor turned off. Except for maybe, Free for Alls.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show