Thom-A293
Spoiler:
Show
Thom-A293
Spoiler:
Show
No no I know who he is I watch that trailer
I agree he did die a sad death
I'm sad about Sgt Johnsons death, he stayed on reach with just two sticks and a rock and fought till his last cigar.
Jorge just because he didn't actually save Reach like he thought he did.
For me it's a toss-up between Jorge and Kat.

For his short time in the campaign, Jorge left a significant impression, being one of the few to treat Six like an actual teammate rather than a replacement, and also for being the only Spartan II among Noble Team. In the end, he died thinking he'd saved his adopted homeworld, only for an enormous Covenant fleet to appear and show his death to be in vain.

I find Kat's sad because it comes out of nowhere and it's so unexpected. We'd spent a good amount of time with her since the beginning of the campaign, and she was one of the most visible members of the team. The moment she gets sniped by the Field Marshal, for me, is the moment that it really sinks in that Reach is doomed. And that doesn't do it, then the long shot of the glassed city certainly would.
Jorge and Noble Six, for the most part Noble Six.
Remember that 6 is the sole reason that John 117 begins his journey and campaign against the Covenant... and all other dangers that will come.

The Pillar of Autumn would never have launched if not 6 had held his post buying the ship and Cpt. Keyes their window of time to escape. Afterwards Noble Six holds his final ground fighting to his death.
Jorge & Thom.
I guess Jorge as he got the most development out of the team.
Noble 6
I mean, it's literally my spartan. Watching him/her die was a punch in the gut.