Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Access wrote:
themanss22 wrote:

We can disrespect you for supporting this corporation that doesn't give a -Yoink- about us

AND call you a idiot

Hopefully the kids with booters run H5 and hit every -Yoinking!- game until it dies Microsoft will give a -Yoink- because the people are going to make them one way or another.

Halo 3 sold the most because it was true to what halo is suppose to be and the game costed less to make and was the most profitable for them but these dumb -Yoink- are to busying trying to emulate the COD game model thats why this -Yoink- is going to fail and why it deserves to -Yoinking!- fail

LOOK AT YOUR SALES ANALYZE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT THE TRUTH IS REAL HALO SELLS THIS -Yoink- DOESN'T AND IT NEVER -Yoinking!- WILL......EVER.
awww you poor wittle thing.

It's also sad you think you get to call people idiots. well you're a flat out jackass if you're going by that logic cause I guess I have that right, am I right?
Ya H5 is out of the question for me. Sad really. Maybe I'll get it used 6 months after launch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Save mcc first dont ignore it and concentrate on halo 5 and the hunt the truth campaign
If I get H5, I'm getting it pre-owned, and not buying any DLC. 343 has seen the last of my money.
mcc is fixed bdobbins fanboy
Mr Nogatco wrote:
ERUN BANE wrote:
Yes, reroute every employee that is currently working on Halo 5 to ensure that the MCC launch failure doesn't happen again--because why, because you won't buy Halo 5? In that case, you are one selfish little child.

Is this a serious comment? People are selfish for wanting the same developer of Halo 5 to deliver on promises that they made for their last title? So, because these people won't purchase a new product from "Company X", due to "Company X's" last title being riddled with bugs and issues (making the game non-playable for many), it's the consumer who is to blame and not the company? Are you smoking crack?
You clearly don't know how this MCC dev business works, do you?

There's a team in 343i working on Halo 5, presumably being most of their workforce, and another small team working on the MCC, the UI and networking to be exact. Other studios, such as Certain Affinity are working on other parts of the MCC, since 343 doesn't have enough of a qualified workforce--they aren't a Nike plant in Africa--remaining to work on the MCC. So, let's say the H5 team, which we'll call "Workforce A", are all rerouted to MCC, "Workforce B". In that case, the MCC would be fixed a lot faster (not that fast, considering there are quite a few pre-release roles in a dev team, but Halo 5 would be more broken due to less time programming and testing, which combined with the MCC's launch would probably be the downfall of Halo. If Workforce A continues to work on H5, however, then the MCC would be fixed more gradually while H5 would be released less broken.

Of course, quite a few people are screaming "yoink H5!", so I have no idea why you would be refuting the "selfish" thing. (Unless you understood my point wrong.)
ERUN BANE wrote:
Mr Nogatco wrote:
ERUN BANE wrote:
Yes, reroute every employee that is currently working on Halo 5 to ensure that the MCC launch failure doesn't happen again--because why, because you won't buy Halo 5? In that case, you are one selfish little child.

Is this a serious comment? People are selfish for wanting the same developer of Halo 5 to deliver on promises that they made for their last title? So, because these people won't purchase a new product from "Company X", due to "Company X's" last title being riddled with bugs and issues (making the game non-playable for many), it's the consumer who is to blame and not the company? Are you smoking crack?

There's a team in 343i working on Halo 5, presumably being most of their workforce, and another small team working on the MCC, the UI and networking to be exact. Other studios, such as Certain Affinity are working on other parts of the MCC, since 343 doesn't have enough of a qualified workforce--they aren't a Nike plant in Africa--remaining to work on the MCC. So, let's say the H5 team, which we'll call "Workforce A", are all rerouted to MCC, "Workforce B". In that case, the MCC would be fixed a lot faster (not that fast, considering there are quite a few pre-release roles in a dev team, but Halo 5 would be more broken due to less time programming and testing, which combined with the MCC's launch would probably be the downfall of Halo. If Workforce A continues to work on H5, however, then the MCC would be fixed more gradually while H5 would be released less broken.

Of course, quite a few people are screaming "yoink H5!", so I have no idea why you would be refuting the "selfish" thing. (Unless you understood my point wrong.)
Hey uhh, just wondering where anyone in this entire thread said that all the people working on halo 5 should be re-reouted to fix mcc? (Nobody said that) But I agree they shouldn't take the workers away from halo 5, or at least not all of them. But still, they could definitely hire some more people for at least a little while until the game is fixed.
I'm buying Halo 5 for the campaign.

Multiplayer is a COD-Titanfall hybrid and I hate those games with a passion.

That is why I play Halo and now it has turned into a COD-Titanfall hybrid.

So do please, SAVE MCC FIRST!!!
Idk. I play cod and Titanfall. But halo 5 felt like halo to me. No load outs. Balanced gameplay. A weapon for every job. Fights for power weaponS. Map Control. Felt a lot like halo.
Aside from ranks, matchmaking, playlists, host issues, CE aiming and magnetism issues, and game chat its kinda fixed.
h1nt0n wrote:

Aside from ranks, matchmaking, playlists, host issues, CE aiming and magnetism issues, and game chat its kinda fixed.
That and proximity voice and JIP for customs etc
I'm not going to tell anyone to do anything.

Ill get Halo 5.... A few days after it comes out, used.
I won't buy any DLC, 343 will not see another penny from me.

taking 4 months to make it to where I can play matchmaking with friends, still not have a working skill biased matchmaking system in place, coop campaign still doesn't work, you can't join custom games in progress, yeahhh all these problems pretty much sealed the deal for me.

But if people want to mindlessly pre order a game from a company that had one failed halo and one glitched to hell halo, then be my guest.
I'm not going to tell anyone to do anything.

Ill get Halo 5.... A few days after it comes out, used.
I won't buy any DLC, 343 will not see another penny from me.

taking 4 months to make it to where I can play matchmaking with friends, still not have a working skill biased matchmaking system in place, coop campaign still doesn't work, you can't join custom games in progress, yeahhh all these problems pretty much sealed the deal for me.

But if people want to mindlessly pre order a game from a company that had one failed halo and one glitched to hell halo, then be my guest.
Yeah... I really don't see how people can think differently from this.
Oh well.
I love how fanboys of rantboydobbinsblahblah on YouTube ignore the fact that they are still patching the game and providing playlist updates and adding new content to the game. I don't understand why those people wish to ignore the reality of the situation and continue on their conspiracies. I mean, I'm all for people being angry at corporations, but man if only you guys could get riled up at corporations that are doing actual harm to the real world instead of the one that sold you a broken video game.
#thisthreadispointless There is no saving the population of MCC no matter what they do now. They sure as hell won't be delaying H5 either. There is no point advocating it, they are not going to do as the makers of Battlefield did. The Halo 5 ball is rolling and there is no stopping it. Not that there truly is a reason to anyways. MCC was meant to be there for the people who did not want to move on, and people who love Halo and wanted all the old games on the new console. Blunt truth. MCC is a stand in for the time between games. Even if it was just H2A that they released the results would have been the same population wise, there is an apathy in gamers nowadays, there is no sticking to one or two games, people move on to the next best thing. Because there are too many next best things in the gaming market as compared to back in the original trilogy days. Yes this even means at the expense of quality sometimes. But from what I am seeing of H5; 343i knows that if they fail that then there may be no saving their passion anyways.
ArtooFeva wrote:
I love how fanboys of rantboydobbinsblahblah on YouTube ignore the fact that they are still patching the game and providing playlist updates and adding new content to the game. I don't understand why those people wish to ignore the reality of the situation and continue on their conspiracies. I mean, I'm all for people being angry at corporations, but man if only you guys could get riled up at corporations that are doing actual harm to the real world instead of the one that sold you a broken video game.
That isn't their issue they want a full stop to development of Halo 5 until they are satisfied with a population that suits their purposes on MCC. Even if the game is 100% functional without a "population" to play it with there is no point and MCC is dead. They want to #SaveMCCFirst, but that is just not going to happen, so they are not going to get their way and are just going to have to wallow in that.
ERUN BANE wrote:
Mr Nogatco wrote:
ERUN BANE wrote:

Hey uhh, just wondering where anyone in this entire thread said that all the people working on halo 5 should be re-reouted to fix mcc? (Nobody said that) But I agree they shouldn't take the workers away from halo 5, or at least not all of them. But still, they could definitely hire some more people for at least a little while until the game is fixed.
"savemccfirst"

They want 343 to fix MCC before making H5, implying that they want, literally, to stop H5's development and fix MCC first.

Yeah, I think I've said enough.
h1nt0n wrote:
And matchmaking still being horrid for people in Australia...

Once I can play with my friends again, I'll be happy again. Right now, Bordering on Content. Not Content, since groups split up post-game when they shouldn't... But Bordering on.
ERUN BANE wrote:
ERUN BANE wrote:
Mr Nogatco wrote:
ERUN BANE wrote:

"savemccfirst"

They want 343 to fix MCC before making H5, implying that they want, literally, to stop H5's development and fix MCC first.

Yeah, I think I've said enough.
Even if someone actually said that it'd be a pretty reasonable request for someone who owns a broken 5 month old game that's going to be kicked to the curb by the dev when the next one comes out
I agree. It won't happen though. MCC will get swept under the rug.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3