Just wanna know how long this Season is gonna last, also will we keep our unlocks from this season into the next one?
Until CEA releases, most likely, and yes we'll keep all unlocks. We'll be able to go back and unlock things from this season when the next starts as well.
Just wanna know how long this Season is gonna last, also will we keep our unlocks from this season into the next one?
Actually since is a season... the stuff unlocked will be reset with the arrive of a new season... but for now we're in the first..
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Everything from Reach is in Season 1, no? What is there even for a season 2?
Actually since is a season... the stuff unlocked will be reset with the arrive of a new season... but for now we're in the first..
Pretty sure that's not entirely true. Far as I'm aware we can keep going with any previous season then go onto the next season. No unlocks will be left behind due to a season ending. When season 2 arrives...I believe I think it'll be the 100 'tiers' again for Season 2+ but all 'points' can be used to purchase from any of the previous seasons.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-november-2019"Another important point to keep in mind is that our first season is focused on Halo: Reach, but we will have more seasons in the future. When a season changes, you will not lose progress, season points, or unlocks. "

After the 1st unlocking 100 tiers... challenges will commence:

" Season points are currently awarded for the first 100 rank increases, and future season currency will be earned via the challenge system."
But do we have a date ? When does the season ends ?
Been wondering same thing, 343 said it would take a average player 3.5-4 months to complete one season so 4 months maybe?
No it won't. Anything unlocked is unlocked, period.