1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I wonder since the first tier season will be nothing but armors and helmets. What would we get for the second season, nameplates or avatars or what do we get overall?
C0BRA308 wrote:
I wonder since the first tier season will be nothing but armors and helmets. What would we get for the second season, nameplates or avatars or what do we get overall?
Well I have seen people say efore that there's some things that didn't make it into Reach, previously unreleased stuff, etc. Hopefully that will be some of the stuff in season 2!!!!
I'm questioning that myself.
Well reading from old blogs, the Seasons will be tied to the Halo releases on PC. So Reach is already gone. CE is next. That would mean the next season is going to be CE Rewards. Based on the blogs. I dont know what they could add to CE other than nameplates and avatars. Unless they add more Reach stuff. I have no clue.
I made a post about this asking the same question. This is what I have come up with so far;

Halo CE/A – Not really sure here.

Halo 2/A – Other than the E3 cut mission as a bonus, I’m really unsure what they could add for this season. Maybe cut halo 2A armour if they are any?

Halo 3/ ODST – If firefight is added, we could get unlocks for each one of the player skins (a little bit like how we had to unlock them in campaign in the original game. Halo 3 flaming helmets

Halo Reach – GRD armour set, Golden BOB Elite, coloured visors?

Halo 4 – More armour options/ visor colours like the 360 game. This could also include all of the weapon skins that did not make it into the game including the cut content as well as the exclusive pre-order bonuses. If you have a look at all of the stuff that didn’t make it to MCC, there is tonnes of content here. I think there is also a few armour abilities that never made it to mcc?
I made a post about this asking the same question. This is what I have come up with so far;

Halo CE/A – Not really sure here.Halo 2/A – Other than the E3 cut mission as a bonus, I’m really unsure what they could add for this season. Maybe cut halo 2A armour if they are any?Halo 3/ ODST – If firefight is added, we could get unlocks for each one of the player skins (a little bit like how we had to unlock them in campaign in the original game. Halo 3 flaming helmetsHalo Reach – GRD armour set, Golden BOB Elite, coloured visors?Halo 4 – More armour options/ visor colours like the 360 game. This could also include all of the weapon skins that did not make it into the game including the cut content as well as the exclusive pre-order bonuses. If you have a look at all of the stuff that didn’t make it to MCC, there is tonnes of content here. I think there is also a few armour abilities that never made it to mcc?

Halo CE/A – Not really sure here.Halo 2/A – Other than the E3 cut mission as a bonus, I’m really unsure what they could add for this season. Maybe cut halo 2A armour if they are any?Halo 3/ ODST – If firefight is added, we could get unlocks for each one of the player skins (a little bit like how we had to unlock them in campaign in the original game. Halo 3 flaming helmetsHalo Reach – GRD armour set, Golden BOB Elite, coloured visors?Halo 4 – More armour options/ visor colours like the 360 game. This could also include all of the weapon skins that did not make it into the game including the cut content as well as the exclusive pre-order bonuses. If you have a look at all of the stuff that didn’t make it to MCC, there is tonnes of content here. I think there is also a few armour abilities that never made it to mcc?

Probably might happen
Slim Haley wrote:
Well reading from old blogs, the Seasons will be tied to the Halo releases on PC. So Reach is already gone. CE is next. That would mean the next season is going to be CE Rewards. Based on the blogs. I dont know what they could add to CE other than nameplates and avatars. Unless they add more Reach stuff. I have no clue.
Me either
I'm questioning that myself.
Me too
C0BRA308 wrote:
Well I have seen people say efore that there's some things that didn't make it into Reach, previously unreleased stuff, etc. Hopefully that will be some of the stuff in season 2!!!!
I hope too!!!!!!!
Slim Haley wrote:
I guess they could just add armour swaps...maybe something like the ability to play as Elite in Halo CE or a random marine from classic Halo since doubt they'd make new content for Halo CE. Reach was ok but feel the seasons need to avoid being all about Reach since I think it has been hurting the population a bit in the other Halo games.
Speculating won't give any direct answers. However, i hope the seasons will have timeframes with random rewards. What are they going to do when the final pc game (aka Halo 4) releases and after that there's no change in the season?
I imagine individual armor pieces from halo 3, The characters from halo 3 odst, All the armor pieces, skins, and weapon skins from halo 4, maybe some additional halo 2 anni armors, maybe a couple of name plates and avatars, and maybe just maybe some completely new things that weren't finished or released like a few halo 4 skins or the reach grd helmet, and finally most unlikely something completely brand new I imagine it would likely be tied somehow to halo infinite as a marketing gimmick.
I imagine individual armor pieces from halo 3, The characters from halo 3 odst, All the armor pieces, skins, and weapon skins from halo 4, maybe some additional halo 2 anni armors, maybe a couple of name plates and avatars, and maybe just maybe some completely new things that weren't finished or released like a few halo 4 skins or the reach grd helmet, and finally most unlikely something completely brand new I imagine it would likely be tied somehow to halo infinite as a marketing gimmick.
I hope 343 give us more good content so we can grind out the tiers
What do we need? As Season 2 rewards? Halo 3: ODST Firefight options and all DLC armour as well as armour/weapon skins for Halo 4 that came out post lainch. You know, Champions Bundle and McFarlane's toys skins.

I WANT MY HALO 4 ODST ARMOUR BACK! Plus please bring back Ricochet playmode.
What do we need? As Season 2 rewards? Halo 3: ODST Firefight options and all DLC armour as well as armour/weapon skins for Halo 4 that came out post lainch. You know, Champions Bundle and McFarlane's toys skins.

I WANT MY HALO 4 ODST ARMOUR BACK! Plus please bring back Ricochet playmode.
I feel like that might come later, since Season 2 will most probably be linked to the CE release.
I really hope more Nameplates and Avatars
I saw a post earlier which mentions bringing the red vs blue guys back as firefight voices for halo reach. I was thinking about this a bit more and really, we could have a lot of options here, such as:

- The ODST firefight voices ported over to halo reach?
- Captain Cutter from halo wars 1 & 2
- Spartan Jerome from halo wars 1 & 2
- Captain Keyes
- Miranda Keyes
- Chips Dubbo

As for ODST stuff, if firefight was added we could literally have any human character from the game like marines and police officers from "NMPD HQ"
I was also thinking about new emblems in the MCC that could be from Halo 5.
SN1P3RODST wrote:
I was also thinking about new emblems in the MCC that could be from Halo 5.
Me too I was thinking the same way
I saw a post earlier which mentions bringing the red vs blue guys back as firefight voices for halo reach. I was thinking about this a bit more and really, we could have a lot of options here, such as:

- The ODST firefight voices ported over to halo reach?
- Captain Cutter from halo wars 1 & 2
- Spartan Jerome from halo wars 1 & 2
- Captain Keyes
- Miranda Keyes
- Chips Dubbo

As for ODST stuff, if firefight was added we could literally have any human character from the game like marines and police officers from "NMPD HQ"
Interesting idea
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2