Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo 3: ODST drops on PC on the 22nd of September.

This also means that we will be getting Season 3, Recon SWAT/Slayer, and the Halo 3 accuracy fix that was sorely needed, as well as ODST Firefight. The Collection is now complete.
I was expecting season 3 in November or October but still can’t wait for firefight and Johnson
Kreger123 wrote:
I was expecting season 3 in November or October but still can’t wait for firefight and Johnson
November time is probably when we will get Season 4 as that is the 8 year anniversary of Halo 4.
There is still a couple more OG features for Halo 4's release, such as Armor customization, skins (missing dlc armor) and Spartan Ops Matchmaking to return.
There is still a couple more OG features for Halo 4's release, such as Armor customization, skins (missing dlc armor) and Spartan Ops Matchmaking to return.
What I meant by "Collection being complete" is that we now have all modes. We have all the campaigns, Forge modes, Firefights, Spartan Ops, and Theatres. Halo 3: ODST's was the only one missing.
Oh excellent. Whilst I am excited for Season 3 and more ODST content, I am honestly more excited for what season 4 brings and what exactly they were teasing us but patience is a virtue.
Perfect timing as the Weekly Challenges will be reset this Wednesday and I'll have 55 points to spend. I think we'll only have 50 levels this season, correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll have unlocked all the Seasons thus far.
I would be going on vacation starting the 21st lol
DeIiverer wrote:
I would be going on vacation starting the 21st lol
Pretend you're ill! 😅
Perfect timing as the Weekly Challenges will be reset this Wednesday and I'll have 55 points to spend. I think we'll only have 50 levels this season, correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll have unlocked all the Seasons thus far.
From the screenshot they shared of S3, the firefight character tiers are 2 season points each. So assuming that it’s only those tiers that are 2 points, it would cost 61 points to complete the season.
and now we wait for halo 4 to get its pc port and fixes
like say i dont know the spartan ops crashing the game by simply selcting a episode or chapter
pugwash1 wrote:
like say i dont know the spartan ops crashing the game by simply selcting a episode or chapter
That’s definitely due down the line, though I didnt ever experience Spartan Ops crashes and I’ve played it extensively for PvE challenges
pugwash1 wrote:
That’s definitely due down the line, though I didnt ever experience Spartan Ops crashes and I’ve played it extensively for PvE challenges
I get when I choose chapter 2 of episode 3 and some times episode 10 but just hovering over it
I'm pretty sure there is gonna be 100 i think they hid half the tiers and the special challenge items to make it more of a surprise upon arrival.
No it’s still 100 but they did change that Johnson’s firefight character will be at tier 50 instead of 80 or 90 like in season 1 and 2 which is good because Johnson is one of my favorite characters.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
November time is probably when we will get Season 4 as that is the 8 year anniversary of Halo 4.
Perhaps in the month of November, we'll get it, but not likely on the actual anniversary of November 6.
Foombles wrote:
I'm pretty sure there is gonna be 100 i think they hid half the tiers and the special challenge items to make it more of a surprise upon arrival.
Kreger123 wrote:
No it’s still 100 but they did change that Johnson’s firefight character will be at tier 50 instead of 80 or 90 like in season 1 and 2 which is good because Johnson is one of my favorite characters.
I don't think there are 100.
The quote below seems accurate.
From the screenshot they shared of S3, the firefight character tiers are 2 season points each. So assuming that it’s only those tiers that are 2 points, it would cost 61 points to complete the season.
I have been saving all the season points for this moment!
I was getting tired of waiting, i only want to buy a black visor for my Halo 3 Spartan!
x N7 117 x wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
that would be a bit more than month and a half to flight, test, debug, etc. That aint happening. At least i dont see that happening, especially given the world situation.

Still, would be nice if they did something. Hell even adding a few graphical features on the series x xD. I can wish, cant i
50 tiers as of the flight but some unlocks are worth 2 season points, I recall in the update they said over 80 items to unlock so mabes there adding 60 or 70 tiers they probably didn't show everything in the flight but maybe they did
They stated over 80 items to unlock tho so they could add a 6th or 7th line of unlocks, its possible they didn't show everything to surprise players when it comes out but who knows
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2