Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So is crossplay coming next week as well?
x N7 117 x wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
I was expecting season 3 in November or October but still can’t wait for firefight and Johnson
November time is probably when we will get Season 4 as that is the 8 year anniversary of Halo 4.
that would be a bit more than month and a half to flight, test, debug, etc. That aint happening. At least i dont see that happening, especially given the world situation.

Still, would be nice if they did something. Hell even adding a few graphical features on the series x xD. I can wish, cant i
Well, not exactly on the anniversary. I have always assumed that 343i wanted to get the games out on PC before the original release of Halo: Infinite.
Perfect timing as the Weekly Challenges will be reset this Wednesday and I'll have 55 points to spend. I think we'll only have 50 levels this season, correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll have unlocked all the Seasons thus far.
From the screenshot they shared of S3, the firefight character tiers are 2 season points each. So assuming that it’s only those tiers that are 2 points, it would cost 61 points to complete the season.
Good catch. I guess we'll have to see if those are the final prices for the levels. It's fine if they remain the same since I still play every week, this just means I can't have it all as soon as the season starts.
clawzo wrote:
They stated over 80 items to unlock tho so they could add a 6th or 7th line of unlocks, its possible they didn't show everything to surprise players when it comes out but who knows
Many tiers have more than one item.
x N7 117 x wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
I was expecting season 3 in November or October but still can’t wait for firefight and Johnson
November time is probably when we will get Season 4 as that is the 8 year anniversary of Halo 4.
that would be a bit more than month and a half to flight, test, debug, etc. That aint happening. At least i dont see that happening, especially given the world situation.

Still, would be nice if they did something. Hell even adding a few graphical features on the series x xD. I can wish, cant i
Well, not exactly on the anniversary. I have always assumed that 343i wanted to get the games out on PC before the original release of Halo: Infinite.
I believe that was the original intent. Prior to covid.
AshamanND wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
Perhaps in the month of November, we'll get it, but not likely on the actual anniversary of November 6.
Foombles wrote:
Perfect timing as the Weekly Challenges will be reset this Wednesday and I'll have 55 points to spend. I think we'll only have 50 levels this season, correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll have unlocked all the Seasons thus far.
I'm pretty sure there is gonna be 100 i think they hid half the tiers and the special challenge items to make it more of a surprise upon arrival.
Kreger123 wrote:
No it’s still 100 but they did change that Johnson’s firefight character will be at tier 50 instead of 80 or 90 like in season 1 and 2 which is good because Johnson is one of my favorite characters.
I don't think there are 100.
The quote below seems accurate.
From the screenshot they shared of S3, the firefight character tiers are 2 season points each. So assuming that it’s only those tiers that are 2 points, it would cost 61 points to complete the season.
I feel like it would be very odd to have 1 season with 50, especially when there are more possible skins, and unlocks available between H3 and ODST and to have 50 hidden tiers would be nicer than seeing everything in the flight test and knowing whats to come.

I will post back here on the 22nd
Gudgie117 wrote:
So is crossplay coming next week as well?
Crossplay is not releasing next week. Currently in active development as of the August 2020 development update.
So what you’re saying is the next week will be the best week we’ve had in a long time.

beyond excited.
Cant wait for more skins and unlocks
Foombles wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
Perhaps in the month of November, we'll get it, but not likely on the actual anniversary of November 6.
Foombles wrote:
I'm pretty sure there is gonna be 100 i think they hid half the tiers and the special challenge items to make it more of a surprise upon arrival.
Kreger123 wrote:
No it’s still 100 but they did change that Johnson’s firefight character will be at tier 50 instead of 80 or 90 like in season 1 and 2 which is good because Johnson is one of my favorite characters.
I don't think there are 100.
The quote below seems accurate.
I feel like it would be very odd to have 1 season with 50, especially when there are more possible skins, and unlocks available between H3 and ODST and to have 50 hidden tiers would be nicer than seeing everything in the flight test and knowing whats to come.

I will post back here on the 22nd
I am back, and here to report that I was in fact wrong there are only 50 tiers and such i also found the part of the waypoint article, i still wanted to wait til the 22nd to post this though
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2