Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Season 4: No customizable Elites :( Did 343i lie?

OP xBALTHAZARx777

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I know that some people said that per piece armor customization would come later after season 4 but I'm starting to have doubts... Then again we don't have a Custom Browser yet either so I suppose it's possible that it is still coming at a later date.

It's just so many people were expecting Elite customization in Season 4 launch :( I hope 343i doesn't think that adding armor effects is the "New" Customization cause that is a STRAIGHT LIE! In the original Halo Reach you could already do that. So allowing Elites to use armor effects is not new and that should have been in the game at launch for Reach MCC.
#MCCPC

I really hope we get advanced customization, even more detailed than Halo 3 or H2A if possible, for Halo Reach. Or at the VERY LEAST a new Armor set or something.
343 has already stated that all the reach related stuff that was originally intended for season 4 (except the armor effects on elites bug fix) has been pushed back to a later update as they need more time to work on them. they made this statement before season 4 even came out.
They didn't lie about it, they stated before it would be pushed back a bit. This is the blogpost from October 30th stating the reasoning behind the pushback near the end of the post.
Clearly someone didn't look hard enough at the dev update.
Jesus christ did anyone read the October Development Update? It’s literally outlined there that they couldnt include it. Please read the Developer Updates they happen at the end of every month and they’re kinda important.

Yeah sucks its not here but it really ought to be its own thing and not overshadow the Halo 4 stuff anyway.
Clearly someone didn't look hard enough at the dev update.
Clearly I just don't spend much time on the internet like you do. Love how people like you use that as an insult lol
Jesus christ did anyone read the October Development Update? It’s literally outlined there that they couldnt include it. Please read the Developer Updates they happen at the end of every month and they’re kinda important.

Yeah sucks its not here but it really ought to be its own thing and not overshadow the Halo 4 stuff anyway.
Over-shadow Halo 4? Wtf does that even mean? It is literally considered "The Forgotten Halo game" despite 5 being considered the worst lol.

Also not everyone spends time on the internet looking at blog posts and whatnot. I simply asked a question. I never said they lied directly. I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. That's a Sin to you guys though so don't worry. Next time I'll just know everything and won't ask questions because apparently asking questions brings shame to the user.
Uuv wrote:
They didn't lie about it, they stated before it would be pushed back a bit. This is the blogpost from October 30th stating the reasoning behind the pushback near the end of the post.
Great! One piece of advice for you though, could you please stop acting like everybody reads the Dev posts and Blog posts. Not all of us do that. And we shouldn't be expected too. That is why I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. I didn't throw an accusation. I simply ASKED a question.
343 has already stated that all the reach related stuff that was originally intended for season 4 (except the armor effects on elites bug fix) has been pushed back to a later update as they need more time to work on them. they made this statement before season 4 even came out.
Great! One piece of advice for you though, could you please stop acting like everybody reads the Dev posts and Blog posts. Not all of us do that. And we shouldn't be expected too. That is why I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. I didn't throw an accusation. I simply ASKED a question.
xBALTHAZARx777, please don't post multiple times in a row. You can quote multiple people in the same post. Please let someone post after you before posting in a thread again. Thanks!
Jesus christ did anyone read the October Development Update? It’s literally outlined there that they couldnt include it. Please read the Developer Updates they happen at the end of every month and they’re kinda important.

Yeah sucks its not here but it really ought to be its own thing and not overshadow the Halo 4 stuff anyway.
Over-shadow Halo 4? Wtf does that even mean? It is literally considered "The Forgotten Halo game" despite 5 being considered the worst lol.

Also not everyone spends time on the internet looking at blog posts and whatnot. I simply asked a question. I never said they lied directly. I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. That's a Sin to you guys though so don't worry. Next time I'll just know everything and won't ask questions because apparently asking questions brings shame to the user.
Maybe dont ask stupid questions next time? Im not under the assumption you would be omniscient, Im under the assumption you have an ounce of common sense and would check dev posts for information before you ask an easily verifiable question.

Checking beforehand is not taxing on you as an individual so literally sue me for thinking you couldnt be bothered to spend 3 minutes of your oh-so-important time reading a blogpost. Good day.
Uuv wrote:
They didn't lie about it, they stated before it would be pushed back a bit. This is the blogpost from October 30th stating the reasoning behind the pushback near the end of the post.
Great! One piece of advice for you though, could you please stop acting like everybody reads the Dev posts and Blog posts. Not all of us do that. And we shouldn't be expected too. That is why I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. I didn't throw an accusation. I simply ASKED a question.
Buddy, I was simply pushing the information along and even linked you the dev blog. Apologies for the other guy who may have overreacted a little, but not once did I make it seem like I should have expected you to read the dev blogs regularly, so maybe lose the attitude. You asked a question on the public forums, and I answered it.
I really hope there is more Elite customizations! It would be nice to have some Honor Guard or Counselor Armor... :)
WWelchIII wrote:
I really hope there is more Elite customizations! It would be nice to have some Honor Guard or Counselor Armor... :)
Or the armour of the Arbiter. I have dropped hints in the past for it to be added and I will continue to do so 😅
Jesus christ did anyone read the October Development Update? It’s literally outlined there that they couldnt include it. Please read the Developer Updates they happen at the end of every month and they’re kinda important.

Yeah sucks its not here but it really ought to be its own thing and not overshadow the Halo 4 stuff anyway.
Over-shadow Halo 4? Wtf does that even mean? It is literally considered "The Forgotten Halo game" despite 5 being considered the worst lol.

Also not everyone spends time on the internet looking at blog posts and whatnot. I simply asked a question. I never said they lied directly. I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. That's a Sin to you guys though so don't worry. Next time I'll just know everything and won't ask questions because apparently asking questions brings shame to the user.
Maybe dont ask stupid questions next time? Im not under the assumption you would be omniscient, Im under the assumption you have an ounce of common sense and would check dev posts for information before you ask an easily verifiable question.

Checking beforehand is not taxing on you as an individual so literally sue me for thinking you couldnt be bothered to spend 3 minutes of your oh-so-important time reading a blogpost. Good day.
Common sense? That's your argument? Ya ok bud. Does common sense justify being rude to people? Also not everyone knows the links or places to go to read that stuff. It isn't about common sense you moron.
Uuv wrote:
Uuv wrote:
They didn't lie about it, they stated before it would be pushed back a bit. This is the blogpost from October 30th stating the reasoning behind the pushback near the end of the post.
Great! One piece of advice for you though, could you please stop acting like everybody reads the Dev posts and Blog posts. Not all of us do that. And we shouldn't be expected too. That is why I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. I didn't throw an accusation. I simply ASKED a question.
Buddy, I was simply pushing the information along and even linked you the dev blog. Apologies for the other guy who may have overreacted a little, but not once did I make it seem like I should have expected you to read the dev blogs regularly, so maybe lose the attitude. You asked a question on the public forums, and I answered it.
"They didn't lie about it" < This wasn't a statement. I asked a question... You made it seem like I was accusing them directly of lying. FYI, I didn't have an attitude. How do you know my tone from text? lol
WWelchIII wrote:
I really hope there is more Elite customizations! It would be nice to have some Honor Guard or Counselor Armor... :)
Or the armour of the Arbiter. I have dropped hints in the past for it to be added and I will continue to do so 😅
I have dreamed about Counselor, honor Guard, or Arbiter Armor for ages but that is beyond 343i. They aren't good enough for that. The only company that I know would do something like that is "The Coalition". Current Dev's of Gears of War. Cause they brought stuff like Armored Kantus into the multiplayer and even a black steel version. Most Gears fans thought that was a legendary fantasy, but TC actually did it. 343i on the other hand.... they are boring as fudge....
Jesus christ did anyone read the October Development Update? It’s literally outlined there that they couldnt include it. Please read the Developer Updates they happen at the end of every month and they’re kinda important.

Yeah sucks its not here but it really ought to be its own thing and not overshadow the Halo 4 stuff anyway.
Over-shadow Halo 4? Wtf does that even mean? It is literally considered "The Forgotten Halo game" despite 5 being considered the worst lol.

Also not everyone spends time on the internet looking at blog posts and whatnot. I simply asked a question. I never said they lied directly. I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. That's a Sin to you guys though so don't worry. Next time I'll just know everything and won't ask questions because apparently asking questions brings shame to the user.
Maybe dont ask stupid questions next time? Im not under the assumption you would be omniscient, Im under the assumption you have an ounce of common sense and would check dev posts for information before you ask an easily verifiable question.

Checking beforehand is not taxing on you as an individual so literally sue me for thinking you couldnt be bothered to spend 3 minutes of your oh-so-important time reading a blogpost. Good day.
Common sense? That's your argument? Ya ok bud. Does common sense justify being rude to people? Also not everyone knows the links or places to go to read that stuff. It isn't about common sense you moron.
Bless your heart
Uuv wrote:
They didn't lie about it, they stated before it would be pushed back a bit. This is the blogpost from October 30th stating the reasoning behind the pushback near the end of the post.
Great! One piece of advice for you though, could you please stop acting like everybody reads the Dev posts and Blog posts. Not all of us do that. And we shouldn't be expected too. That is why I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. I didn't throw an accusation. I simply ASKED a question.
"I hope 343i doesn't think that adding armor effects is the "New" Customization cause that is a STRAIGHT LIE!" Maybe you didn't word it correctly but that sounds like you did actually say that they lied.
Uuv wrote:
Uuv wrote:
They didn't lie about it, they stated before it would be pushed back a bit. This is the blogpost from October 30th stating the reasoning behind the pushback near the end of the post.
Great! One piece of advice for you though, could you please stop acting like everybody reads the Dev posts and Blog posts. Not all of us do that. And we shouldn't be expected too. That is why I ASKED if they lied and what was going on. I didn't throw an accusation. I simply ASKED a question.
Buddy, I was simply pushing the information along and even linked you the dev blog. Apologies for the other guy who may have overreacted a little, but not once did I make it seem like I should have expected you to read the dev blogs regularly, so maybe lose the attitude. You asked a question on the public forums, and I answered it.
"They didn't lie about it" < This wasn't a statement. I asked a question... You made it seem like I was accusing them directly of lying. FYI, I didn't have an attitude. How do you know my tone from text? lol
Given this seems like a misunderstanding, let's take it from the top. You literally ask your question in the title of your thread. I answer said question, and also provide you with a link to some info. You hate said answer because I didn't answer it the way you wanted. Am I getting this right? Would you have rather I said, "I don't think they lied?," when I actually had the info from the dev blog and knew they hadn't? I didn't accuse you of anything, I used your own words to form a response. You read into my response as if I was talking down on you, but just re-read what I had posted the first time. Just pushing info along for you, or anybody else who clicked on the thread who were also expecting more Reach customization from this update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2