Skip to main content
About time too. I have almost 100 Season Points saved. It will drop on the 27th.
I'm very happy. GRD will finally be mine. I have 158 Season Points saved
I'm very happy. GRD will finally be mine. I have 158 Season Points saved
After a long ten years, we will finally be able to have the GRD helmet. I don't mean to get too deep, but it seems so surreal.
Got a lot of points saved up and I can't wait to play around with the customisation!
Looks pretty sweet! Can't wait to use some of the new items.
Curious if more ranked challenges will be in the seasonal section. The announcement said there will be 4 unique season offerings.
Curious if more ranked challenges will be in the seasonal section. The announcement said there will be 4 unique season offerings.
If the unique rewards are to do with matchmaking then I hope it is something that can be achieved in both Ranked and Social.
Jeez I really, really hope that the unique gold season challenges are not earned for reaching a certain rank in any ranked playlist. I missed out on the sniper and BR skins cuz I couldn’t reach those ridiculous ranks. I got that DMR skin but just barely. I hope they are more of what we had to do in seasons 2 and 3 where we just had to get X number of kills with Weapon Y or something like that again. Please don’t lock any of the new armor behind “Get to rank 25 in Reach hardcore” or something!
To each their own I personally don’t care for new skins but cool if you do.

Id rather get that Custom Game Browser out that’s been long overdue for two years, game fixes to the games and additional content in the form of Custom Edition Maps, SPV3, Halo Online Maps etc.

Id rather get that Custom Game Browser out that’s been long overdue for two years, game fixes to the games and additional content in the form of Custom Edition Maps, SPV3, Halo Online Maps etc.
I too would much prefer new maps, over new skins.

SPV3 will likely never come to MCC. It is incredibly demanding even on midrange PCs, so running it on a base Xbox One would be incredibly difficult. Plus the SPV3 team has said several times they have no plans to add the mod to MCC due to the modding tools being completely different from Halo CE's. However, some Custom Edition and Halo Online content is not out of the picture.
This topic is beyond my thoughts, so I leave this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2jJLswL8I
About time too. I have almost 100 Season Points saved. It will drop on the 27th.
I didnt realise it would actually have as much content as they claimed I only have like... half the points I was going for. I really dont want to have to grind 100 points to grab the reach stuff (which is probably the only cosmetics I have an interest in).

But I mean I’ve had more enjoyable grinds when its just PvE so I guess there’s always Campaign challenge grinding with friends.

Personally im curious if more Reach/3 content has yet to be shown to us and we only got a sneak preview of the Season 5 content in the December update because I remember there was a chestpiece that was found in the files for Reach with the Mariner Helmet but the chest piece is not at all talked about. EXO/TCSC, AKIS and MARINER have all been expanded upon but the 4th cut content chest piece has basically nothing on it.
Ah, at last! The GRD helmet will finally be real! I don't have any season points and I don't know how long it will take me to reach the final tier where it is undoubtedly resides, but I'm certain I'll do just fine. Starting more or less from Day 1 of Season 3 and doing only non-online matchmaking required challenges, I got to the final tier of that season a little after Season 4 launched. Still, considering what all the Halo Online helmets, shoulderpads and chestpieces add up to...there will probably be a lot of filler. Oh, and I almost forgot the legs and arms armour pieces. This...is going to take a while, and the best things are all the way at the end!

Ps. Let us hope the update doesn't break anything...
I'm just hoping these seasonal challenges aren't more of the same "Reach rank X in ranked gametype Y" stuff. They're not fun.
I'm just hoping these seasonal challenges aren't more of the same "Reach rank X in ranked gametype Y" stuff. They're not fun.
I know what you mean. I didn't even bother attempting them. I would rather do Endure two or three times than do those.

I think custom edition stuff might make its way in after mod support is fully detailed. On the bright side bug fixes coming in this patch, here’s to hoping CE gets some more love.