Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Season 6: Raven Screenshots, Wallpapers, & more!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
New season = new unlocks, new challenges, and new wallpapers! You didn't think we'd leave you hanging did you? Not a chance. We're a fireteam, we got your back and you've got ours.

Season 6 also marks the return of our collaboration with the insanely talented Toros Köse. If you want to see more of his talent, be sure to check out his Instagram, or browse his Artstation!
Spoiler:
Show
And remember... Tank beats everything.

Screenshots:
Wallpapers:

Season 6: Raven

Season 6

Tank, v1

Tank, v2

Tank, v3

Tank, v4

Tank, v5

Tank, v6

Mobile Wallpapers:
Tank, v1

Tank, v2

Tank, v3

Tank, v4

Tank, v5

Tank, v6

Social Banners:
Video:
Grab your buddies and swoop in to check it all out today!

Prior Seasons/Games:
    These look awesome!
    The hornet n mongoose skins are really nice
    Every other season: relates the menu art to the theme of the season

Raven: scorpion spiiiiiiin

Still love the art though, cant wait to play it
    after I finish the 55 gig update
    Thanks for the wallpapers once again!

One suggestion: It would be cool if we could get versions of the wallpaper to work as Steam library assets, including 460x215, 600x900 and 1920x620.
    These are some of the coolest wallpapers yet! I just love the new ODST armor from fire team raven, and of course the Scorpion looks very nice.
    THESE LOOK SO GOOD
    Seeing full ODST armor in Halo 3 multiplayer is a dream come true! Amazing art all around!
    I absolutely love all the wallpapers and that armor is beautiful. I can't wait to see the animated name plated and visors when I drop in.
    Sooo... few a things... 1) These wallpapers are amazing as always!!! I love them and usually find at least one or two to add to my rotating collection. 2) The links to some of the wallpapers doesn't work (some of the game titles)... any chance of getting that fixed?? 3) I have one of the Halo Reach ones (the one with all the helmets) as my wallpaper currently, but it's the blue ish one. With the current load screen on MCC (at least pre season 6) was the reach load screen but in a yellow ish gold color... I know you guys will know the answer... or tell me where to look... is the goldish yellowy version of the reach wallpapers out there somewhere?? I've tried searching... didn't come up with anything... I found the video and did a screen grab... but I'm not crazy about it... thoughts? Help...
    That keyart is amazing!
    Prewojo wrote:
    2) The links to some of the wallpapers doesn't work (some of the game titles)... any chance of getting that fixed??
    Which links aren't working? I just checked through and they all seemed to work for me ok
    stckrboy wrote:
    Prewojo wrote:
    2) The links to some of the wallpapers doesn't work (some of the game titles)... any chance of getting that fixed??
    Which links aren't working? I just checked through and they all seemed to work for me ok
    Well I guess technically they do work, but the links for Halo Reach, Halo CE Anniversary, and Halo 3 all take me to a page that say "something's missing here". Guess I should have described that better, I apologize... was looking through hoping to see more and there's nothing there for those three...
    Prewojo wrote:
    Well I guess technically they do work, but the links for Halo Reach, Halo CE Anniversary, and Halo 3 all take me to a page that say "something's missing here". Guess I should have described that better, I apologize... was looking through hoping to see more and there's nothing there for those three...
    Gotcha, can you try them again now?
    i love it <3
    Those tank shots are sick.
    stckrboy wrote:
    Prewojo wrote:
    Gotcha, can you try them again now?
    99.9% of them do. When you go through all the links from here they work just fine (and thank you so much for fixing them).... But when you go from one to the other (for example if I go to Halo 4 and then try to go to Halo Reach, still says something's missing)... but hey... all of them work from here... so that's good enough for me... Now to just try and find that one wallpaper I was looking for... thanks for your help!!!
    Prewojo wrote:
    99.9% of them do.
    I'll have a peek through the other threads tomorrow and see if I can sync them all up :)

Edit: I lied, I just fixed them all now :D
    So far so good and those new odst skins look really nice, wish I could say the same for the other armour's.
    Realy nice
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 2
    4. 3
    5. ...
    6. 4