Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Season 6: Raven Screenshots, Wallpapers, & more!

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I can't wait to play again. At least 2 years without play
God it would be sooooo cool if we could get some live wallpapers for PC.
So far so good and those new odst skins look really nice, wish I could say the same for the other armour's.
it was at least a nice addition from halo online, its nice to see all of it there
These are so nice like wtf
Just for the armors, I WANT to play this game. Please make an Xbox version of Fireteam Raven 343 ! As a preorder bonus for Infinite or just a simple version in the store.
These are so sick!
I am late but haven't played MCC in a few months because I was playing the Legacy Halo games to let them go felling complete. but these look awesome and for halo 20th anniversary Halo CE needs a fix and a anniversary multiplayer done right, A remaster that keeps KEY GAMEPLAY MACHANIC's but fixes graphics and physics. And bullet hit scan button combos should stay. PLEASE 343i
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
están bellísimas! como todo éste arte
These look fantastic! :D
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
que buena imagen, para poner de fondo
I would love to play Fireteam Raven.
These look so good!!! <3
Loving this so much <3
Damn this looks sick
This was pretty good, the personalities of Fireteam Raven is shown in their armor.
I think the HALO series is finally going in a solid direction, and with Infinite on the Horizon.....man
New season = new unlocks, new challenges, and new wallpapers! You didn't think we'd leave you hanging did you? Not a chance. We're a fireteam, we got your back and you've got ours.

Season 6 also marks the return of our collaboration with the insanely talented Toros Köse. If you want to see more of his talent, be sure to check out his Instagram, or browse his Artstation!
Spoiler:
Show
And remember... Tank beats everything.

Screenshots:
  • Raven Cosmetics, v1
  • Raven Cosmetics, v2
  • Raven Cosmetics, v3
  • Raven Cosmetics, v4
  • Raven Cosmetics, v5
  • Raven Cosmetics, v6
  • Raven Cosmetics, v7
  • Raven Cosmetics, v8
Wallpapers:

• Season 6: Raven
  • MCC Season 6
  • Tank Beats Everything, v1
  • Tank Beats Everything, v2
  • Tank Beats Everything, v3
  • Tank Beats Everything, v4
  • Tank Beats Everything, v5
  • Tank Beats Everything, v6
Mobile Wallpapers:
  • Tank Beats Everything, v1
  • Tank Beats Everything, v2
  • Tank Beats Everything, v3
  • Tank Beats Everything, v4
  • Tank Beats Everything, v5
  • Tank Beats Everything, v6
Social Banners:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • 1920x1080
Video:
  • MCC Season 6
Grab your buddies and swoop in to check it all out today!

Prior Seasons/Games:
    • Halo: Reach
    • Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
    • Halo 2: Anniversary
    • Halo 3
    • Halo 3: ODST
    • Halo 4
    • MCC Season 5: Anvil
    This is awesome, tanks really do beat everything
    Wow
    Sick!!
    Dude you should definitely get back into it!
    nice
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 2
    4. 3
    5. 4
    6. ...
    7. 5