Skip to main content
After playing and being able to see the content of the new season, I can say that I loved everything they included, I give it a 10/10 But I want to see your comments on what you think of the new season, I read them
Still am yet to see any major fixes that have been demanded since the launch of Reach. Cosmetics mean nothing if the game is not enjoyable.
I feel like the game has fallen into a state of "content" where all it really is is just cosmetics and just barely any maps or gamemodes
I would like the next season to focus more on bugfixes and maps personally. Halo 2 Anniversary stuff please for S7. The game very much needs new maps, and maybe even some new cosmetics too. I would even like to see the Halo Online Snow Turf from H2 make it to H3, as well as the desert Avalanche variant.
New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great as new content for H2A.
I love the idea you don't look like a spartan anymore with the ODST armor I mean look at your tiny feet.
BecSon0 wrote:
I feel like the game has fallen into a state of "content" where all it really is is just cosmetics and just barely any maps or gamemodes
New Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great new maps to add. I feel like remastering all of the Halo 2 Classic maps would be great new content for Halo 2 Anniversary. Also a Dedicated Season for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary would be great as well, and if possible more than One Season would be better.
New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great as new content for H2A.
I agree with this also, New maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great content for Halo 2 Anniversary. This really has so much potential, I would love to see how much detail and effort can go into new maps.

Here are just some of my ideas for a Halo 2 Season.
I love it so far. I just wish more game modes are added and new stuff is added for H2A and H4 mp. The sword and shield is legit the best thing added cosmetic wise.
Scorch27 wrote:
I love it so far. I just wish more game modes are added and new stuff is added for H2A and H4 mp. The sword and shield is legit the best thing added cosmetic wise.
I would like the next season to focus more on bugfixes and maps personally. Halo 2 Anniversary stuff please for S7. The game very much needs new maps, and maybe even some new cosmetics too. I would even like to see the Halo Online Snow Turf from H2 make it to H3, as well as the desert Avalanche variant.
I agree, New maps would be great to see for Halo 2 Anniversary. Also customization that would fit for Elites would be the skins from Halo 2 Campaign, for both Halo 2 Classic and Anniversary. It would fit Halo 2's art style if they did that.

Here are just some of my ideas for a Halo 2 Season.