Season 7: Elite Press Kit

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
Wort wort wort. Wort wort. Wort wort wort wort. Wort? Wort wort? Wort wort, wort, wort wort wort wort, wort!

Wort wort wort wort wort 4K wort wort wort; wort wort, wort wort wort!

And if you're curious, yes this is once again the work of the incomparable Toros Köse. If you want to see more of his talent, be sure to check out his Instagram, or browse his Artstation!

Season 7: Elite
Season 7: Elite

Screenshots
Wallpapers
Banshee, v1

Banshee, v2

Banshee, v3

Banshee, v4

Banshee, v5

Banshee, v6

Mobile Wallpapers
Banshee, v1

Banshee, v2

Banshee, v3

Banshee, v4

Banshee, v5

Banshee, v6

Social Media Banners and Video
MCC S7 Artwork, 4K

Previous Releases/Seasons
Wort! Wort wort! Wort wort wort wort, wort wort, wort wort wort!
I have been waiting for a nice wallpaper with the arbiter in it and here it is, keep up the good work :)
As always thanks for sharing these amazing kits. Can you share a "brandless" version of the key art please ? I need to change my wallpaper haha
No ‘Worthog’ Warthog vehicle skin!? Aw…
Thank you for this images, perfecto for my PC
Damnnnnnnnnn these are crisp. Thanks snickerdoodle and 343!

Always rotating these images around my wallpapers lol
this art is amazing! one of the best so far.
Nice, sick wallpapers!
Wort wort wort! Translation best addition ever!
Thanks for the wps and all the fun!
Is it possible to get the Elites without the branding text? It looks incredible!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Finally new Elite armor! Wort wort wort, wort wort, wort! Ill be jumping in tomorrow, hopefully. I have about 30 season points for those new armours

Wort wort wort!
These look amazing! but what happened to the old ones. I bookmarked all of the press kits when they were posted, but only some are still available.
Finally a covenant Season not just for customizing but a for a nice wallpaper that i put on my xbox and or PC. oh btw do you guys think they will continue to release updates and seasons when infinite releases?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Qu buenas imágenes más el de la temporada
Wort. Wort. Wort! Awesome pictures! The Banshee video looks glorious. So Shiny!
the banshee artwork is amaze-balls
I love it, it's great to see our boys in Purple get some respect!
Of all the main wallpapers that have been in mcc, I consider this to be perfect and very striking
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23