Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Season 7 should not be Halo 3 focused

OP Scorch27

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
With Halo 3 having fireteam raven content added, I think it is a perfect spot to hold the content release for Halo 3. Next season should be Halo 4 and H2A focused since the mp is similar if not the same. All DLC can be added to Halo 4 and all Halo 4 stuff can be added to H2A plus some new visors and new armor in general. What new stuff can be added to H3 anyways? Its time to do something else in other games. What do you guys think?
Scorch27 wrote:
With Halo 3 having fireteam raven content added, I think it is a perfect spot to hold the content release for Halo 3. Next season should be Halo 4 and H2A focused since the mp is similar if not the same. All DLC can be added to Halo 4 and all Halo 4 stuff can be added to H2A plus some new visors and new armor in general. What new stuff can be added to H3 anyways? Its time to do something else in other games. What do you guys think?
If I share your opinion I have been waiting for a season of Halo 2 for a long time and I would really like if they did, but I do not complain about the updates for Halo 3 because I love those new armor
Scorch27 wrote:
I agree with holding new content for Halo 3 off for a Season or 2. It would be great to see New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary. I feel like that would go well with a Halo 2 Themed Season, more than 1 Season would be great as well for Halo 2. But I would really like to see all of the Classic maps Remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary.

If some maps where to be Remastered, what Halo 2 Classic maps would you like to see Remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary.

Here are just some of my ideas for a Halo 2 Themed Season.
Scorch27 wrote:
I agree with holding new content for Halo 3 off for a Season or 2. It would be great to see New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary. I feel like that would go well with a Halo 2 Themed Season, more than 1 Season would be great as well for Halo 2. But I would really like to see all of the Classic maps Remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary.

If some maps where to be Remastered, what Halo 2 Classic maps would you like to see Remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary.

Here are just some of my ideas for a Halo 2 Themed Season.
Since Halo 2 was the birth of MLG for halo i honestly believe ranked themed season unlocking H2A and H2 content would be awesome. Along with it the maps and new ranked gamemodes. It be nostalgic af if they were to do this. Also colossus is a map Id love to see remarked.
As much as I appreciate the amount of effort being poured in MCC by 343 I am getting burned out by how much focus there is on Halo 3. The competitive scene has a lot to do with this but that’s another topic entirely.
  1. I agree with the last few season not being dedicated to Halo 3, new content for the other Halo games would be nice to see.
  2. Spartan and Elite customization for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 2 classic, they could use the Elite skins from Halo 2 campaign and it would fit Halo 2 art style definitely.
  3. Join in progress
  4. Cross play coop for campaign for Xbox and PC players.
  5. Overall, I would like to see more remastered maps for Halo 2 Anniversary for the next few seasons, if possible all of the Halo 2 classic maps.
Yes we need more Halo 3 stuff in Season 7 with a total of 150 items. New 50 armor sets with new visors, 50 animated nameplates, and 50 weapon skins. The Rest of the Seasons 8,9,10 should be mainly focused on different shades of purple visors just as in Halo 5 to give much more variety for the players to enjoy.
S3qu3nc3S wrote:
Yes we need more Halo 3 stuff in Season 7 with a total of 150 items. New 50 armor sets with new visors, 50 animated nameplates, and 50 weapon skins. The Rest of the Seasons 8,9,10 should be mainly focused on different shades of purple visors just as in Halo 5 to give much more variety for the players to enjoy.
  • Yes, I love that idea for Halo 2 Anniversary. More players can have more variety to play around with. It would help with the limit customization for Halo 2 spartan and Elite armors.
  • I would personally stick to Halo 2 Elites skins found in Halo 2 campaign for customization for both classic and anniversary.
  • I feel like Season 8,9,10 should mainly focus on Halo CE, Halo 2 Classic and Halo 2 Anniversary.
  • They could just focus on remastering new maps for Halo 2 Anniversary for the next few Seasons.
Agree with you
with all the customization that is right now in H3 it would be perfect to add it to other titles, although I feel that the Bungie fans will get angry..
Anyway i'm agree with u
Symbilyst wrote:
with all the customization that is right now in H3 it would be perfect to add it to other titles, although I feel that the Bungie fans will get angry..
Anyway i'm agree with u
Just my opinion here, but I would prefer adding things to other Halo games if it would fit the art style of that game, like adding the Elites Skins from Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary as customization options for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary Multiplayer.
I get halo 3 is the big dog in the mcc but id def like to see other games in the collection get some shine. Especially halo 2: or halo 2:a
As much as I like Halo 3, the other games are definitely getting neglected. Halo 2, 4 or Reach should get attention next as they haven't really had anything done to them other than a few weapon skins for Halo 4 and a few new armour pieces for Reach. Even if Halo 2 classic doesn't get touched much, H2A desperately needs some attention like more maps or even some armour from the other games if possible like some Halo 3 or Reach styled armour would be cool even for Elites.
As much as I like Halo 3, the other games are definitely getting neglected. Halo 2, 4 or Reach should get attention next as they haven't really had anything done to them other than a few weapon skins for Halo 4 and a few new armour pieces for Reach. Even if Halo 2 classic doesn't get touched much, H2A desperately needs some attention like more maps or even some armour from the other games if possible like some Halo 3 or Reach styled armour would be cool even for Elites.
  • I'm really hoping to have a Dedicated Season for Halo 2 Classic and Halo 2 Anniversary. Its the only game that has not had its own dedicated season yet. I also think that other games like Halo CE and could also get another Season.
  • Elite Customization from Halo 2 Elite Campaign would fit Halo 2 art style.
  • New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great to see for a Halo 2 Themed Season.
Exactly. It should be Halo 5 focused with a secret drop of Halo 5 on PC.
Season 7 doesn't really need any Halo 3 content whatsoever because H3 already has been milked to death at this point now. It needs a break! What I would want to see for future seasons are these:
  • Halo 2 content (both Classic and Anniversary). So many people have been asking for this, and yes, Halo 2's code is a nightmare to work with, but that still shouldn't stop new H2 content from being added!
  • More Halo 4 content. Where are the missing DLCs from the Xbox 360 era? People have also been asking for that for years now!
  • Campaign crossplay between Xbox and PC.
  • Content backported from Halo 5. Namely the Centurion, Argus, and Hermes armors. Why? They already have been in existence during the events of Halo 4 (Spartan Ops included), even if they were prototypes, much like many of the Halo Online armors in Halo 3. The three armors I mentioned are featured in the novel Halo: Last Light, which takes place just a few months after the ending of Halo 3 and 4 years before the beginning of Halo 4, and there, the three armors are prototypes, which would make them very plausible for an appearance in Halo 4.
  • Advanced audio settings for Xbox. For once, I would just love to play campaign missions without the music.
  • Techsuit customization for Halo 4.
I’d only be fine with it being halo 3 focused if they added more elite armors
Doom265 wrote:
I’d only be fine with it being halo 3 focused if they added more elite armors
We still need a dedicated Season for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary.
I fully agree here. It's not that I don't even want to see any more content for Halo 3, I just want some seasons to mainly focus on other games since there's already so much for H3 that took up the vast majority of Seasons 5 and 6 and a good chunk of 3. Meanwhile, we still don't even have all the previously obtainable content for Halo 4 like the missing DLC armors and weapon skins, and there's literally nothing for Halo 2 Classic or Halo 2: Anniversary.
remastered halo 2 maps, new gamemodes, new types of weapons in games, and just have like 75% of it focused on gameplay and 25% on skins, like you said bring over some of the campaign skins for the elites
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3