Season 7 should not be Halo 3 focused

OP Scorch27

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
BecSon0 wrote:
remastered halo 2 maps, new gamemodes, new types of weapons in games, and just have like 75% of it focused on gameplay and 25% on skins, like you said bring over some of the campaign skins for the elites
I agree here, new maps would be great new content, so far we only been having skins for different things, its nice to mix things up every once in a while. New Remastered Maps would be great for Halo 2 Anniversary.
If we get more Halo 3 content it needs to be Elite focused. So far Elites have been largely ignored.
Yeah, OP. I think anyone knows that we don't want another whole focused H3 season. In fact, most of the new content was provided by Halo Online project, so yeah, it wasn't "new", just adapted to MCC. My bet is for H2A, Reach and H4 for season 7.
Doom265 wrote:
I’d only be fine with it being halo 3 focused if they added more elite armors
Season 7 is halo 2 anniversary
x2Palex wrote:
Doom265 wrote:
Proof?
Doom265 wrote:
x2Palex wrote:
Doom265 wrote:
Proof?
Merely rumours atm, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see if I'm telling the truth
I'm okay if the next season has some halo 3 content, that's perfectly fine, but yeah the other games could use some love. Personally my biggest wish is for them to finish fixing the graphic errors in halo 1 (and the much more minor ones in halo 2), and also for them to add the champions bundle armor to halo 4

also make the champions bundle armor usable in spartan ops
Halo 2 Anniversary deserves something. It was the selling point for MCC when it first launched and the matchmaking had so many issues you'd be waiting 20+ minutes to find a match. I think it deserves a season to get more content and give it more spotlight again.
Halo 2 Anniversary deserves something. It was the selling point for MCC when it first launched and the matchmaking had so many issues you'd be waiting 20+ minutes to find a match. I think it deserves a season to get more content and give it more spotlight again.
I agree, Halo 2 Anniversary was the selling point for MCC. I also think it should get more remastered maps to play on. I would love to see all of the Halo 2 Classic maps remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary. I think a Map DLC for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great as new content. This could come along with a Halo 2 Season. To be honest I would love to see more than 1 Season for Halo 2. Halo 3 and Halo Reach have had multiple seasons by now, so why not have more than 1 Season for Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary. But new remastered maps would be great.
BecSon0 wrote:
remastered halo 2 maps, new gamemodes, new types of weapons in games, and just have like 75% of it focused on gameplay and 25% on skins, like you said bring over some of the campaign skins for the elites
This would be perfect for a Halo 2 Season. I think they should remaster new maps as well for Halo 2 Anniversary. H2A was the selling point for MCC to begin with. I would also like to be able to use the Elite skins from Halo 2's campaign in multiplayer. In my opinion, that would fit Halo 2's art style.
BecSon0 wrote:
This would be perfect for a Halo 2 Season. I think they should remaster new maps as well for Halo 2 Anniversary. H2A was the selling point for MCC to begin with. I would also like to be able to use the Elite skins from Halo 2's campaign in multiplayer. In my opinion, that would fit Halo 2's art style.
Now what is the likelihood of a remastered maps, adding new armor, and elite skins. These updates take a while to release and sadly Waterfall isn't available yet for matchmaking. I feel like all seasons will be more cosmetics than gameplay. I do wish they go for it, but realistically if it comes this season they must've been working on it for the past few seasons. Customs browser isn't available yet! So we can only hope for a good surprise.
I’d be fine with another H3 Season if it’s all about the Elites. Maybe they should do Seasons that combines different games. Maybe a Season has the H4 DLC Armors, some H2A stuff, H3 Elite armors, etc
How about Halo 2 classic?
Kruse002 wrote:
How about Halo 2 classic?
Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 2 Classic could each get its own season. That way Halo 2 would get 2 season in total, Halo 3 has had more than 1 season worth of content by now, so Halo 2 could have more than 1 season as well.
If we get more Halo 3 content it needs to be Elite focused. So far Elites have been largely ignored.
Halo 2 has also been ignored for the past seasons.
Scorch27 wrote:
With Halo 3 having fireteam raven content added, I think it is a perfect spot to hold the content release for Halo 3. Next season should be Halo 4 and H2A focused since the mp is similar if not the same. All DLC can be added to Halo 4 and all Halo 4 stuff can be added to H2A plus some new visors and new armor in general. What new stuff can be added to H3 anyways? Its time to do something else in other games. What do you guys think?
For me personally, there is nothing that they can add in Season 7 that will make me happy accept getting the campaigns as stable as they were a year or two ago. I have such severe performance issues on my xbox one x that it just isn't worth playing the campaign remasters anymore (the entire reason I bought this game.)

Would really like to see them fix these major game breaking issues before adding more pizza skins.
I'd like to see more H2A content (Maps, Armors), but I really need that viewmodel slider before I really get back into it.
Why do any of the seasons need to be focused on a particular game?

It made sense originally when each Season was based on the game that was included - Season 1 was all Reach focused since it was the only one on PC at at time, Season 2 was CE and so on.

But now the seasons could easily vary content between games and make everyone happy. I wonder if that will be the path forward in the future.
Season 7 should focus on fixing cores issues in matchmaking like SBMM, Team Matching, Map Pool logic, Spawns system because it is laughable the state it is in right now.
Season 7 should focus on fixing cores issues in matchmaking like SBMM, Team Matching, Map Pool logic, Spawns system because it is laughable the state it is in right now.
I'd be curious what you mean by the Spawn system.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3