Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Season 8 should be Halo: Reach/Firefight focused.

OP Aurik Kal Durin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
AshamanND wrote:
Halo 2 needs content more than any other title in the collection.
By content I guessing you mean maps or game modes because armor colours and variants simply aren't content.
reach ff is great suggestion as it's actual content , h2a maps is a great suggestion as its actual content . Fill the battlepass with any cosmetics from any title for all I care as it's simply not content and as such isn't a worthwhile or even relevant gameplay experience .
I’d like some content for Halo 2 for season 8.
Stop Halo 3, Halo CE and Halo Reach.
Or small details like adding each skull to each game. It could be nice.
Or to dream, the crossplay for the campaign.
AshamanND wrote:
Halo 2 needs content more than any other title in the collection.
By content I guessing you mean maps or game modes because armor colours and variants simply aren't content.
reach ff is great suggestion as it's actual content , h2a maps is a great suggestion as its actual content . Fill the battlepass with any cosmetics from any title for all I care as it's simply not content and as such isn't a worthwhile or even relevant gameplay experience .
H2A needs maps desperately.

Tying actual content updates to a season isn't the way to go about it though. (This is for the OP).
Seasons are specifically designed for cosmetics in battle passes. The real content just happens to drop whenever it's ready. We've had a few seasons with no actual 'content' so saying season 8 should have all this actual content, perhaps isn't framed as good as possible.

I'd agree that the things mentioned by OP should be done soon - but specifically with season 8? It'll be ready when it's ready, and not likely for S8.
Honestly I agree. It'll be great to see a game other than 3 get some love. I get that it's a fan favourite but there are other games in the collection.
Maybe some new armors for both elites and Spartans as well.
Nova Irae wrote:
Maybe some new armors for both elites and Spartans as well.
I think the most we can expect is the Keystone helmet for Spartans. Though I would like to see the Mark V Delta helmet as well, since the Halo: Reach version is so ugly.
I think Halo 2 needs a season the most right now tbh.
If anything they can remove the unlimited lives in generator defence in heroic firefight online since it makes it wayyy too easy imo. Better yet, remove generator defence from the heroic playlist and make it it's own search option with limited lives
Jioyt 123 wrote:
If anything they can remove the unlimited lives in generator defence in heroic firefight online since it makes it wayyy too easy imo. Better yet, remove generator defence from the heroic playlist and make it it's own search option with limited lives
Bruh I hate that game mode lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2