Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So with the inclusion of the medieval or fantasy theme of the Season 7, I feel 343 might not think they have any more Halo Inspired armor parts to pull from for the title, so my dream is to have some unique armor based on basic human soldiers, scaled up for the Spartan Bi-pod models, but will still give a appearance of the source armors.

The reason I wanted to see Marine armor included, in the most basic sense, is I feel the armor would look really good for players who are deep into playing SWAT game modes, as the removal of the shield, the marine armor would be a more fitting thing. Also, by fulling masking up the Marines face, it can be considered to be anyone.

The Halo 3 ODST Armor parts, are more for us hardcore ODST Fans, who would love to see a return to the classic ODSTs, instead of the Fireteam Raven set.

I had pictures of some of the various parts to showcase the detail, but cant seem to upload them on here directly, but we are all pretty smart here to guess there appearance.

Hope you all enjoy the ideas, and feel free to add more to the list.

Parts for Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo 4 - Theme (Humanity Best of the Best!)

⦁ Marine Legs BDU (H3) Halo 3 Marine Armor
⦁ Marine Chest Armor BDU (H3) Halo 3 Marine Armor
⦁ Marine Shoulder Armor BDU (H3) Halo 3 Marine Armor
⦁ Marine Arm Armor BDU (H3) Halo 3 Marine Armor
⦁ Marine Helmet (H3) *The Goggles will not be transparent, and will be affected via "Visor Colors"* Halo 3 Marine Helmet goggles, and a cloth mask covering face
⦁ Marine Pilot Helm (H3) Halo 3 Pilot Helm
⦁ Marine Pilot Chest BDU (H3) Halo 3 Marine Pilot Armor
⦁ ODST Shoulders (H3) Typical H3 Style ODST Shoulder Pads Seen by Normal ODSTs in H3
⦁ ODST Chest (H3) Typical H3 Style ODST Chest Armor Seen by Normal ODST In H3
⦁ ODST Legs (H3) Typical H3 Style ODST Leg BDU Seen by Normal ODSTs in H3
⦁ Explosive ODST Shoulders (Both Shoulders can be Mirrored) (H3) Shoulder Pads seen worn by Mickey in H3ODST
⦁ ODST Sniper Helmet (H3) Helm seen worn by Romeo during the events of Halo 3 ODST
⦁ ODST Up Armored Shoulder (H3) (Both Shoulders can be mirrored) Shoulder Armor seen worn by Romeo during the events of Halo 3 ODST
⦁ ODST Recon Chest (H3) ODST Chest Piece seen worn by Dare during the events of H3 ODST
⦁ ODST Command Helm (H3) ODST Helm with Command uplink, as seen worn by Buck duiring the events of H3 ODST
⦁ ODST Oni Back Pack (H3) Small Pack worn by Oni Individuals, as seen worn by Dare during the events of H3 ODST
⦁ ODST undersuit (H3) Undersuit of Kevlar and Light Armor Gell Layer, worn by ODSTs
⦁ Marine Camo Undersuit (H3) Cloth based undersuit, lightweight material and comfortable.
⦁ Marine Communication Pack (H3) Small Communication Pack worn by Marines (Seen in H3)
⦁ Military Police Helm (H3) Worn by Military Police forces during the events of H3 ODST
⦁ Dark Steel Color (H3) Adding a new Darker Shade of Grey for MP Characters in H3
⦁ Spartan Green (H3) Adding a Color that mirrors basic Spartan MJOLNIR paint schemes MP Characters in H3
⦁ ODST Black (H3) Adding a color that mirros ODST Dark Black MP Characters in H3
⦁ ODST Visor (H3) Visor Color that mirros the scheme of ODSTs during the events of H3 ODST
⦁ Marine Visor (H3) Visor Theme that mirrors the glasses and visor colors of various Marine forces during the events of Halo 3
⦁ Oni NightFall Helm (H3) (H4) Oni Agent Helm
⦁ Oni Nightfall Chest (H3) (H4) Oni Agent Chest
⦁ Oni Nightfall Shoulders (H3) (H4) Oni Agent Shoulders
⦁ Oni Nightfall Legs (H3) (H4) Oni Agent Legs
⦁ Oni Nightfall Arms (H3) (H4) Oni Agent Arms
⦁ Mark IV Chest (H3) (H4) Spartan Mark IV Armor, seen by Spartans on board the Spirit of Fire
⦁ Mark IV Helm (H3) (H4)
⦁ Mark IV Shoulders (Both Shoulders, can be Mirrored) (H3) (H4)
⦁ Mark IV Arms and Legs (H3) (H4)
⦁ Marine (H3 ODST Firefight Mode) - Model using Marine BDU, and Helmet seen in the Season Pack, based mainly on H3 Marines all scaled for ODST humans., has ammo backpack, and more ammo packs along the legs.
⦁ Marine Communication Specilist (H3 ODST Firefight Mode) - Model using Marine BDU, and Helmet seen in the Season Pack, also has the Communication Backpack, based mainly on H3 Marines all scaled for ODST humans.
⦁ Pilot (H3 ODST Firefight Mode) - Model Using the Halo 3 Marine Pilot seen during the events of H3 all scaled for ODST humans.
⦁ Oni Agent (H3 ODST Firefight Mode) - Model using the Nightfall Armor, all scaled for ODST humans.
Season 7 was the Elite Season. The upcoming season is Season 8.

I presume you intended this wishlist for Season 9?
Yea thats what i ment, my bad (Fixed)
Here are the ones that I really want to see in Halo MCC Season 9:

1) Maps from Halo Wars 1 and Halo Wars 2 appearing in the Halo Master Chief Collection.

2) Flood Juggernaut appearing in future Halo MCC Seasons and Updates.

3) Halo SPV3 style campaign mods in the Halo Master Chief Collection.
They don't know.
I'd like to see population Counts for Each MCC playlist (when you scroll through each playlist it shows how many active players are in each so your not wasting your time searching for games that have no population)
The big ones I really want to see is Campaign Coop Matchmaking get introduced (the same network model that Firefight has) for all the campaigns and spartan ops, this will really increase the replayability of the campaigns alot more if you don't have friends around to play with and you can just jump in a play in campaign missions with others that want to play. Include Campaign Coop Matchmaking in the Match Composer. 4 player coop support for Halo CEA and 2A (with the tools for Halo 2 coming out now in Season 8, both CEA and 2A can have the campaign levels changed around to support 4 player now, but I really want this as a feature rebuilt by 343 in the collection not as a mod). Getting all the skulls from CEA and 2A ported into all the other Halo games so they all align better. Spartan Ops getting Time and Scoring Systems added in from Campaign. Post Carnage Screen support along with XP support for the Campaigns, same as multiplayer. Campaign Armor Customization in all Halo Campaigns. Join in Progress for Campaign Missions, Firefight and Multiplayer Matchmaking PvP. Custom Game Browser Support for Firefight and Campaign. Campaign Crossplay gets support for all campaigns and spartan ops.

There is so many more things, as 343 said, it probably is an endless list, but the things I mentioned were old legacy features in specific Halo games (like Reach and 4) but now I want to see expanded to every Halo game in the collection.
I do agree about the match making for campaign and spartan ops missions for sure, might as well add, i do hope they add MP Models in Campaign for Halo 3, just on the basis of its an awesome mod I've been using a lot, as I can get cool screenshots of MP Models in more unique settings. ODST Raven armor looks interesting during the campaigns (granted I am using the default ODST helm) and it almost as if I am playing a entirely new game just because the visuals can create a different feeling when seeing it each time. Only real regret is the fact that Halo 3 doesnt properly have a Darker shade of "Steel" or more of a black, like previous titles. To top it off, its impossible to get a proper military Master Chief style green, or even at very least Marine style green in multiplayer so attempting to do different "era" spartan using classic armor is not going to work either from a color perspective.
Never gonna happen, because season 8 is the last season.
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
MCC Development Update - September 2021 By Postums
Quote:
With Halo Infinite’s release now locked for December 8th, it’s safe to say the remainder of the year is going to be a wild one here at the studio. While the MCC and Halo Infinite teams are generally separate entities, we do have overlap when it comes to shared areas like services, support, community, and more. To that end, it’s important to us that we position MCC’s eighth season for success but also help alleviate any conflicts that could take away from the studio’s focus on Halo Infinite’s launch. To that end, Season 8’s release later this Fall will be our last official MCC update of this calendar year. Suffice it to say that we’re going to finish the year on a high note with a jam-packed season that’s actually swelled in some regards as pieces once ear-marked for later this year were pulled in to clear the landing zone for Halo Infinite.
I'm not sure, but it sounds like it.
COLT731J wrote:
Did you create a new account just to post this?
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Quote:
With Halo Infinite’s release now locked for December 8th, it’s safe to say the remainder of the year is going to be a wild one here at the studio. While the MCC and Halo Infinite teams are generally separate entities, we do have overlap when it comes to shared areas like services, support, community, and more. To that end, it’s important to us that we position MCC’s eighth season for success but also help alleviate any conflicts that could take away from the studio’s focus on Halo Infinite’s launch. To that end, Season 8’s release later this Fall will be our last official MCC update of this calendar year. Suffice it to say that we’re going to finish the year on a high note with a jam-packed season that’s actually swelled in some regards as pieces once ear-marked for later this year were pulled in to clear the landing zone for Halo Infinite.
To be fair it does say "this calender year". I take that as they're halting the content for the Collection and focusing on Halo: Infinite for a while. Then some time next year they will resume making content.
I think the game has enough imo, season 8 is bringing lots more too, I'd like to see more events or challenges to gain things rather than seasons and unlocking things with points.
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Quote:
To be fair it does say "this calender year". I take that as they're halting the content for the Collection and focusing on Halo: Infinite for a while. Then some time next year they will resume making content.
Yea, that last official MCC update of this calendar year. really is a big telling in that. I dont get why people assume the worse without fully reading the context clues. The fact that they are halting can be considered a good thing that maybe they might actually be taking infinite dev seriously....but that will only be discovered with more time.
Zeoinx wrote:
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Quote:
Yea, that last official MCC update of this calendar year. really is a big telling in that. I dont get why people assume the worse without fully reading the context clues. The fact that they are halting can be considered a good thing that maybe they might actually be taking infinite dev seriously....but that will only be discovered with more time.
It’s essentially that Season 8 is the last full season.

343i are still going to be making content, features & fixes to MCC throughout 2022, just in smaller packets.

The full 100 tier season would be splitting their playerbase from Infinite & MCC. MCC’s smaller updates will make content more digestible.

Nothing is really changing other than the size of what’s been delivered at one time.
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Quote:
Zeoinx wrote:
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Here is the proper quote
Quote:
...as a studio it’s not ideal to run and continue shipping seasonal updates for two different multiplayer titles concurrently. So, while we very much have more updates coming – including more content, fixes, and features – the manner in which they are delivered is expected to shift. Starting next year, we’re targeting pivoting away from our current seasonal model and cadence to instead focus on smaller MCC updates that can land when they’re ready...
there is not going to be anymore seasons only small updates of things coming out as they are ready.
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Quote:
Zeoinx wrote:
Taichgi wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:
COLT731J wrote:
Source?
Here is the proper quote
Quote:
...as a studio it’s not ideal to run and continue shipping seasonal updates for two different multiplayer titles concurrently. So, while we very much have more updates coming – including more content, fixes, and features – the manner in which they are delivered is expected to shift. Starting next year, we’re targeting pivoting away from our current seasonal model and cadence to instead focus on smaller MCC updates that can land when they’re ready...
there is not going to be anymore seasons only small updates of things coming out as they are ready.
Pivoting away doesn't mean fully halting them. My guess is seasons 9 and 10 will still happen, but expect them to be 50 tier shorts with less fanfare that are no longer connected to actual game updates, just cosmetic drops for whatever wasn't released this year, like the "preserve" chest for reach, the teased H2A cosmetics, or the remaining unreleased H:O armor sets that were hidden in season 5's Halo 3 files.
I'm still hoping 343 will finish off the remaining Halo Online Maps and start looking at adding in H2A/C content next year for these games specifically, including map remakes in H2A as well. I mean I am praying at this point by the end of 2022 that isn't the end for MCC at all, I think 343 needs to keep going until were completely satisfied in general as a whole with the MCC and just keep funding the developers until all of this is done. I know Infinite is the main game they don't want MCC getting in the way of attention, which is completely understandable, but 343 NEEDS to look at the MCC as a product to never have to revisit ever again (because to be quite honest with you once they are done, they are done completely with the legacy halos forever most likely and this is why I don't want them to stop until the community is completely satisfied with it, and its extremely unlikely 343 is going to do an even bigger collection of Halo games in the future, I think as a studio they are only going to do this once and that is it after all the pain they went through getting the product to where it is now). I still want Campaign Coop network improvements on dedicated servers, Coop Matchmaking in Campaign and Spartan Ops and several other things related to the campaigns to be improved upon (and Campaign Crossplay of course which many people have complained about the old network model in all the Halo games, this needs to be addressed before they hang up development). And some more additional armor customization for not just H2A but the other Halo games besides CE and 3 to polish those off for content, Halo 3 and CE are damn close to saying were satisfied with its content but the other games need attention now more than ever.
It's such a pity 8 is the last season!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2