Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] Season disconnected

OP PunitiveCloud47

The problem that I have seems to be that no one else has it, why I did not find any information about it. Well, the option to enter the season pass comes out "Disconnected" as if it were a network error, however outside of that everything is normal, I can enter the challenges, play online, etc, the problem is that I do not He has let me access the season pass for a long time now, and I already have some points waiting to spend.
The problem that I have seems to be that no one else has it, why I did not find any information about it. Well, the option to enter the season pass comes out "Disconnected" as if it were a network error, however outside of that everything is normal, I can enter the challenges, play online, etc, the problem is that I do not He has let me access the season pass for a long time now, and I already have some points waiting to spend.
Apparently you didn't look very hard because people have been continuously complaining about it here on the mcc Waypoint forums every few hours for the past few days, and being told that it is current error they're aware of, and having their threads locked.
This appears to be an issue at the moment. Until it's raised as a known issue by 343 please makes sure and file a support ticket on the Halo Support site.
For the moment you can follow this topic for updates:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/season-showing-as-offline-xbox-mcc/aacb0c01-baa7-4f7a-8b9b-1fef4df7bb36/posts
Having different people spam the exact same message in multiple topics is not helping, you're just making our jobs as moderators harder.