Skip to main content
I was noticing that I am not getting Season Points since finishing Season 1 upon level up. I was told by a friend that this is because we dont get them after the first 100 level ups. This is a little frustrating as it makes any challenges that dont give a season point irrelevant to do.

Can this be looked into? I realize you guys dont want us to progress TOO quickly but it does take some of the fun out of the challenge system.
I see, Personally I pace myself
I imagine they did that intentionally. The weekly challenges keep people coming back to the game every week, unless players don't care about getting all the unlockables/cosmetics.
I mean I finished Season 1 like right before season 2 dropped that was months of playing lol. Im not rushing im just saying whats the point of those challenges if we dont get a point from level ups
SonnieSlim wrote:
I mean I finished Season 1 like right before season 2 dropped that was months of playing lol. Im not rushing im just saying whats the point of those challenges if we dont get a point from level ups
I literally asked the same thing in my own forum. It’s kind of a giant slap in the face to everyone who has already finished season 1. The XP challenges are useless now. It makes the season one grind pointless since newer players can now unlock points from ranks and challenges. Literally no advantage for grinding season 1.
Yeah its dissapointing. Feels like they could add something like a point every other level at least or something. I mean Im at like 80/100 for season 2 so it hasnt been the BIGGEST problem but I just dont bother with the other challenges now.

My other issue with challenges is that they are exactly the same every week basically. Kill high ranking infantry, kill low rank infantry, 3 firefight matches with 35 skill streak, kills with vehicles. Feels like it could be a little more unique every week.