Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

season points after tour 5?

OP Tesling

im close to tour 6 and i noticed that i dont get any season points anymore from ranking up ... is that a bug or are the season points limited till a certain rank? if yes, i can get now season points only from challenges? in my opinion a bit unfair, because you only can get 10 points each week (expect saisonal challenges) and if a new season comes out, its really hard to finish it then ...
When you reach Level 100, you don't get Season Points from leveling up anymore
Once you reach level 100 on the first Season (the Reach season) you don't earn any more Season Points from leveling up. At that point, you need to complete weekly challenges to earn points.
Tesling wrote:
im close to tour 6 and i noticed that i dont get any season points anymore from ranking up ... is that a bug or are the season points limited till a certain rank? if yes, i can get now season points only from challenges? in my opinion a bit unfair, because you only can get 10 points each week (expect saisonal challenges) and if a new season comes out, its really hard to finish it then ...
I felt the same way at first. But if you play and get even half the challenges in a given week, you'll get plenty of season points. I currently have everything unlocked and still have 69 season points. Don't fret, there will be plenty of season points to be earned.