Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Should 343 add 50 More achievements later On?

OP clawzo

700 is already alot but the number seems off for me I feel 750 achievements for 7500 gamerscore looks better for the collection

343 have stated there are no plans for now but maybe down the road after halo 4 they could release more

They don't need to be hard but I was thinking 25 dedicated to firefight and mabes another 25 going to other areas of the collection there's room for more with ODST firefight coming and they could add some to locate the halo dolls in the reach anniversary maps, maybe return some of the multiplayer achievements from H3, Reach and 4 that were missing to

Would you guys like to see more come later on? Once the collection is complete on PC would be cool to see more once they are finished releasing season unlocks, it would be great for more replayability, with custom browser and cross play to that makes room for new kinds of achievements to

I'm sitting at 528 Unlocked which equals 4740 GS but there's no way I'm gonna unlock them all like the lasso ones so it would be nice to have some different ones that aren't as challenging for having live since 2009 im sitting at 72634 GS Those achievements from other games with 1 or 4 gamerscore ruined my even number :(
They could certainly add a few for the ODST Firefight, but as they stated in the August update, the game already has a lot of achievements.
I'd prefer they work on something else, this game has enough achievements.
I think maybe if they added maybe 200 more achievements that would make Halo MCC have 1000 gamer score instead of 700.
I think the game has more than enough achievements to work towards as it is. I can't recall a single Xbox 360 or Xbox One game with the same amount of achievements and gamerscore.
+1 against adding achievements, and I hope they don't change their minds later. I enjoy the game(s) but 700 is more than enough.
They need to fix the current achievements before adding more.
I believe this is the main reason why we won't see more achievements any time soon.

Historically there have always been buggy achievements in the MCC, fix one and another seems to break. The team would rather not make more work for themselves, and I respect that. As much as I would love to see more achievements, more important things to work on.
As someone who has all 700 Achievements in MCC I’d really love to see more. Kind of sad they aren’t adding any with Firefight, but eh maybe in the future.

I don’t really have much reason to play MCC anymore. The achievement grind really kept me engaged. The season points just don’t do it for me,
I need that challenge of achievements to motivate me haha.
I believe this is the main reason why we won't see more achievements any time soon.

Historically there have always been buggy achievements in the MCC, fix one and another seems to break. The team would rather not make more work for themselves, and I respect that. As much as I would love to see more achievements, more important things to work on.
Yeah definitely, I agree they have more important stuff to work on so I would be happy if they never add anymore achievements to the MCC.

Just wish they would fix the multiplayer achievements so I can 100% the game before Infinite comes out.
I'd love to see more achievements too. I think it was a missed opportunity to not add some sort of achievements for finding the GRD dolls in Reach and I'd totally welcome them as an addition in the future as well as some associated with Firefight too.
I'd be fine with them adding more later on, but right now they need to fix the achievements they have. The speedrun achievements are still bugged and many people are still not gaining progress on their game wins achievements (I've been stuck at 340 wins for over a month now).

If they do add more, they need to total up to 7770. That seems like a fitting tribute.
This. For whatever reason my multiplayer stats just aren't tracking anymore. I don't get credit for wins or assists or anything like that. It sucks.
I'd be fine with them adding more later on, but right now they need to fix the achievements they have. The speedrun achievements are still bugged and many people are still not gaining progress on their game wins achievements (I've been stuck at 340 wins for over a month now).

If they do add more, they need to total up to 7770. That seems like a fitting tribute.
Agreed I've noticed stats are stuck to thats why I say later on hopefully they can have this stuff fixed when halo 4 releases on pc
I don't think they could add others 50 more achievments just for the halo 3 odst firefigth, maybe they could add more from other games like reach: that jump on the mission the pillar of autum and more like that, the mcc actually have 7 games and 7000 gamescore so i don't think they add more gamescore or achievments.