Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Quote:
Would work well with the Bandana skull, which is pretty much already a MGS reference. :P
And here I was thinking it was a Rambo reference x.x

Quote:
Banned. SO banned.
HE'S GONE RAMPANT!
Don't forget the Spartan Assault Skulls!

Anyway here is my idea for a skull:
Their tough, but they ain't invincible: Every plasma rifle in the game ( even the ones held by enemies ), is replaced with the classic Halo 2 Scarab gun easter egg weapon.

This would be awesome!
Quote:

Their tough, but they ain't invincible: Every plasma rifle in the game ( even the ones held by enemies ), is replaced with the classic Halo 2 Scarab gun easter egg weapon.

This would be awesome!
It would be awesome but my guess is that it would lag and freeze up the game..Lol
Quote:

This would be awesome!
Good lord! In co-op games that might actually break some friendships.
How about the "Demon" Skull; basically a skull that makes you Invincible? We have a skull for infinite ammo (I love you, Bandana), so why not?
Halo 2 had it's own original skulls, and Halo CE received some with it's anniversary. I don't see how we'd get new ones...
Were It So Easy: Enemies cannot be assassinated

Shield Bleed: Movement gradually drains shields. Health remains intact.
Quote:

Shield Bleed: excessive movement drains shields. Health remains intact.
Define excessive
These are all great skull ideas. I would enjoy playing with these.
All I know is that 343i is going to make the achievements a pain in the butt.
Quote:
Quote:
Would work well with the Bandana skull, which is pretty much already a MGS reference. :P
And here I was thinking it was a Rambo reference x.x
Nope!

Oh! I got another one.

Outbreak: Flood Infection Forms will appear on each level to infect enemies / friendlies and attack you.
supa fast mode skull or mega melee skull. Melee a scorpion and it will go flying across the map.
Quote:
Quote:

Shield Bleed: movement gradually drains shields. Health remains intact.
Define excessive
The shield drains when you move, but it can be recharged if you stay still, like taking cover. Sorry, wrong choice of word.
What the hell is that thing?: All grunt models are replaced by wretches from Gears of War(with their classic scream playing whenever they suicide).

I Really hope 343i see's this thread the OP has so many good skulls and as I scrolled down I was legitimately excited to see what else people had come up with.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2