Skip to main content
Since the acrophobia skull is going to be released for Halo 3 on the day Halo 3 is available for PC, I was wondering if some of the other non-scoring skulls from the Anniversary releases, such as bandana, would be released as well. The article for the June MCC update did not clarify this. Any update would be appreciated.
Since the acrophobia skull is going to be released for Halo 3 on the day Halo 3 is available for PC, I was wondering if some of the other non-scoring skulls from the Anniversary releases, such as bandana, would be released as well. The article for the June MCC update did not clarify this. Any update would be appreciated.
Most likely not. I think the Acrophobia skull is more of a test, a stepping stone if you will, to see how well it does on both PC and console. If there are hardly any issues (let us not forget that campaign skulls have never been added to a game before post-release), then I think we can see more skulls being added.
I appreciate the feedback. Makes sense to me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
lo único que yo espero es que los cráneos si funcionen no como en halo 2 aniversario de pc
It's obvious but I'm happy it's a non scoring skull. I was a bit worried for a minute but now I'm just excited.
I would a few skulls that you can use in all the games
x N7 117 x wrote:
Most likely not. I think the Acrophobia skull is more of a test, a stepping stone if you will, to see how well it does on both PC and console. If there are hardly any issues (let us not forget that campaign skulls have never been added to a game before post-release), then I think we can see more skulls being added.
There have actually been several skulls added to MCC post-release. CE didn't have Catch, Tough Luck, That's Just Wrong or Sputnik at launch, and Halo 2 has had a couple of skulls added since MCC launched (like Feather). Halo 3 isn't the first to get new skulls added.
x N7 117 x wrote:
There have actually been several skulls added to MCC post-release. CE didn't have Catch, Tough Luck, That's Just Wrong or Sputnik at launch, and Halo 2 has had a couple of skulls added since MCC launched (like Feather). Halo 3 isn't the first to get new skulls added.
Oh, really? I could have sworn that those were in the game originally. My memory must be slipping. Thanks for for correcting me.