Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] So... About Achievements Not Unlocking

OP d The Doctor b

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
Same thing for me I've beaten all halo campaign on legendary and still haven't got the legend achievement or any for halo 2,and I've replayed the halo 2 campaign twice.
Seriously, how is this still a problem? I just beat Regret (Halo 2) on Legendary. The game says it's done but waypoint says it's not. I really don't feel like playing through that again right this second.

The same thing happened to me after I beat the first mission - I decided to play Halo 5 and it popped while it was loading.
It looks like my problem was having saved/quit at the last checkpoint in the level - just played through it again and it popped as it should. *Sigh*
I have beaten the Pillar of Autumn way under the Par Time of 15 mins multiple times and still shows that it is 98% complete and hasn't unlocked. Anybody else having this same issue? If so, how can it be fixed?
I can't believe this game's achievements are still busted.
I heard you are supposed to give it 3-10 days
Same issue with Regret, beat it on legendary last night and no achievement. I'd also like to add that Metropolis was not showing up on my service record as complete for about 2 or 3 days....I'll wait a few before torturing myself again lol.
I hate to waste my time ... I find it shameful and disrespectful that the system works when he feels like it.
Why will they not respond to this problem still? Why not at least make an attempt to fix the achievement problem?
I got all the par times on ODST and the achievement "Can't Stop Here, This is Brute Country" but one achievement did not pop. Beating Tayari plaza in the par time which I have done several dozen times. I completed it nearly 48 hours ago and the achievement still has not popped. Not even "Done....Unlocking" it just is locked. I'm a completionist and this really irks me
Why will they not respond to this problem still? Why not at least make an attempt to fix the achievement problem?
To busy with Halo 5 i guess
I have both a skull (Iron) and a terminal (Terminal 11) achievement that are at 100% on my Xbox and on Waypoint, but are still in the 'Locked' sections.
No idea what to do about that - I've removed my profile, accessed the skull and terminal again, waited more than 72 hours, but nothing .
The only bright side is that for some reason both of the "collect all" achievements still recognize them as being done so I was able to unlock both of those.

ADDENDUM: Halo 2
pervadiso wrote:
I have both a skull (Iron) and a terminal (Terminal 11) achievement that are at 100% on my Xbox and on Waypoint, but are still in the 'Locked' sections.
No idea what to do about that - I've removed my profile, accessed the skull and terminal again, waited more than 72 hours, but nothing .
The only bright side is that for some reason both of the "collect all" achievements still recognize them as being done so I was able to unlock both of those.

Do the achievements show as "Done! Unlocking..."? If so, you'll just have to wait, sadly. Let me know if they don't unlock within a month.
What about the terminals? I've hit all of them on Halo CE but the 5th one won't unlock. Its given me the achievement for getting all ten but not the character unlock in game plus in the achievements list it says 100% by the 5th one but it's still locked
Well I can never finish the audio logs in ODST due it saying I never found the first one.
Cizlin wrote:
pervadiso wrote:

Do the achievements show as "Done! Unlocking..."? If so, you'll just have to wait, sadly. Let me know if they don't unlock within a month.
They actually say 100% (both on the Xbox and Waypoint) and appear just below the unlocked achievements. I will definitely let you know either way. Thanks.
I've just completed every mission in halo ce on legendary and yet apparently I "haven't" completed 9/10 of them
I've just completed every mission in halo ce on legendary and yet apparently I "haven't" completed 9/10 of them
nevermind
My Composer mission achievement in halo 4 has been "done unlocking" for 2 months. Last achievement I need to earn helioskill armor in Halo 5
I'm still waiting for the ones that you just shoot the cans on the H2 remake maps. Did that months ago and still nothing. It's really ridiculous that this hasn't been a bigger priority than H5. At least H5 works and achievements pop in it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10