Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

So how do you feel now? I just feel sad.

OP Falleax

Now that the game has been out for over a month and is still broken for so many people, how do you feel about this whole situation?

During the first week I felt minor annoyance, but had faith the problems would be fixed soon.

After a month I was angry that I had spent 60 dollars on an unfinished, broken game.

Now I just feel a mixture of sadness and disgust that this happened to the game that I love so much.

How do you guys feel? I'm interested to see what people's feelings are about this and how they've changed over the last few weeks. I can't be the only one who feels genuine sadness about this right?
Considering we will probably never get a fix for Halo 3 forge that will allow us to place starting points, I'm wondering how the -blam!- 343i passed this off as a final product. This should have been delayed.
I only really wanted the MCC for the campaigns, and they've been working flawlessly for me, so I'm happy as a clam with it.

As for multiplayer... well... I lived through Brokenfield 4, which took nearly a year to get fixed. So I've kinda developed a pretty thick skin with regard to buggy/broken multiplayer. :/
Works well for me, but i've never tried parties
Still can't play multiplayer at all. Servers for Canada must be -Yoink- or something. This blows.
What makes me sad is that it's probably never going to get the full attention it deserves, because Halo 5 beta is out now. I would hope that they'll take this opportunity to shut down MCC for 3 weeks and fix it while everyone is playing the beta. Unfortunately, that won't happen and all their efforts are going to be put into building the hype train for Halo 5.

Sad day. This game could have made Xbox One dominate the console war. Instead it just makes me want to return it and stick with PC gaming.
I feel pretty good, thanks for asking!
Its just -Yoinking!- terrible.