Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

So when will season 5 drop?

OP pugwash1

Simple question really is there a date for season 5 being available?
No date yet, all we know is that it’s planned for this month.
Date hasn’t been revealed yet, but expect Season 5 this month. I think it will start within the next 2 weeks
jesus christ. i've just managed to complete season 4...
It depends on delays. I would think based on their releases it could release next Tuesday or later in the week before the weekend but that's just speculation since believe they tend to release updates on a Tuesday. Plus I think we might be getting Halo Infinite news soon so there probably just trying to get the blogs ready for both the update and for news for season 6+...basically this year is going to be pretty busy for 343i plus I think there probably going to be updating the website before Halo Infinite goes live.
I would say early February
Seems unlikely since the content is already in-game...it's just a matter of waiting on 343i to make the season go live.
They have already stated January.
Originally yes but plans can change and there was a lot of backlash with what was revealed but most seemed to have calmed down. It's possible they might consider delaying it so they could bundle it with the Halo Online maps but that's just speculation.
ronnie42 wrote:
Originally yes but plans can change and there was a lot of backlash with what was revealed but most seemed to have calmed down. It's possible they might consider delaying it so they could bundle it with the Halo Online maps but that's just speculation.
I doubt it, especially when they said that there having a new season every 2 months up to season 10, which go up to November, the most likely release month for Infinite
ronnie42 wrote:
I doubt it, especially when they said that there having a new season every 2 months up to season 10, which go up to November, the most likely release month for Infinite
Well the armour content is already sort of ready so be strange to not have released it by now and it's already passed their normal release window. Plus we don't know how ready the Halo Online maps would be ready for porting to MCC. Plus there has been plenty of delays with flights that have pushed back official patch releases and so far there hasn't been any flight yet this year...which usually occurs before each official release is updated. All we know is seasons will go up to season 10 and nobody knows what the later seasons will involve....I wouldn't be surprised if season 10 is just armour based on Infinite to celebrate Infinite's launch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ronnie42 wrote:
Man, this gets me hyped up. I really hope that they will add the halo online maps to the MCC. I really think they complement Halo 3! (reactor and icebox being the coolest) I have created a thread about these maps if anyone is interested, just click HERE